X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by joecct View Post
    Well why not? All that money left by the deceased Nigerian uncle could pay for the whole shebang!

As long as we actually take any money we find and bring it back with us, unlike....say...what happened in Iraq. Keeping that wad of cash the found of Saddam's might have helped pay for a few weeks of US troops occupying his shi tty country.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Well why not? All that money left by the deceased Nigerian uncle could pay for the whole shebang!
      I got an email from that guy once...who knew I was related to Nigerian Royalty!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?

The Tories sure do love this country!
        The project will happen in three phases, with organizers expecting millions of people to " stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office."
        It look like they want to remove Boehner and McConnell, so it's not party-specific. Their assumptions list is pretty wild; it would be more apropos to call them far flung hopes.
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          Sadly that is probably OP mocking Michelle again. At least he stopped mocking her big butt and just calls her completely fat now.
          Hilary
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Sadly that is probably OP mocking Michelle again. At least he stopped mocking her big butt and just calls her completely fat now.
            She does have a derriere the size of Rhode Island. But I was referring to "what difference. . .does it make?"
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
              McCain wants troops in Nigeria now. When does it end??????????????
              Well, Elsie's on your side here, she didn't want Boko Haram classified as a terror group.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?

The Tories sure do love this country!
                "Military coup?" "Treason?" We're getting just a teensy bit hysterical aren't we?

You ladies remind me of the mob in Airplane, lining up to have a "conversation" with the worried passenger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkpIDBtC2c
                Last edited by Old Pio; 05-14-2014, 05:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                  She does have a derriere the size of Rhode Island.
                  You know what they say about "opposites attract"? It's often true.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    You know what they say about "opposites attract"? It's often true.
                    My azz has its own zip code

Comment

Looks as if the government is getting ready to raid a few more farms. To all those agriculturally involved, be prepared. http://www.prisonplanet.com/usda-to-...hine-guns.html

Comment

Why is Nigeria suddenly important to us? I'm pretty sure 1000s of girls have been kidnapped prior to this and no one here gave a sh*t.

Social cause bandwagon ftw!
                        PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                        Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                        NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                          Hey why not? Troops in Nigeria. Troops in Syria. Troops still in Iraq. Troops in Iran. Am I missing anywhere? Oh, might was well go after Cuba and clean up some unfinished business and while we're at it, its time to wipe that smug smirk off of Canada's face. Its a neo-con's wet dream!
                          It's your boy that would be "leading" them, so I'm surprised you aren't on board. Just like how in 2009, the war protests "mysteriously" stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                            Why is Nigeria suddenly important to us? I'm pretty sure 1000s of girls have been kidnapped prior to this and no one here gave a sh*t.

Social cause bandwagon ftw!
                            You've never seen Team America, have you...

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
                              Hilary
                              Hilary is fat? I admit she has aged quite a bit but cow seems a bit much even for Old Pio! He must be running out of material

Life is lonely out in the woods all alone OP probably best not to judge too harshly on the women
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Hilary is fat? I admit she has aged quite a bit but cow seems a bit much even for Old Pio! He must be running out of material

Life is lonely out in the woods all alone OP probably best not to judge too harshly on the women
                                And then they wonder why those "War on Women" stories stick to them like glue.
                                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Working...
                                X