X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Has someone been reading GPL this week?
    Actually no... His silly and completely nonsensical "comeback" reminded me of that.
    Last edited by GrinCDXX; 05-13-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
      Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi.

I have to admit, it has more staying power than Bone Man's Jobs, Jobs, Jobs which is the BIGGEST lie of all.
      This rerun's fixation on things that don't matter are why the GOP is currently effed. The Repubs have a host of legitimate reasons to blast away at Obama and yet they fall over themselves to cry wolf.
      Last edited by Slap Shot; 05-14-2014, 12:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
        Divert, deflect, obfuscate, change the subject. Whatever it takes to prevent a clear look at the lies repeatedly told by Obama and The Cow.
        Who's The Cow?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
          Who's The Cow?
          http://jsmmarketingmix.files.wordpre...4/cimg0198.jpg

?

(Also, screw the board for banning images. It basically takes away everything great about the internet.)
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
            Interesting. The jerk store called you.
            *sigh* the proper comeback to that line is...

"What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
              *sigh* the proper comeback to that line is...

"What's the difference? You're their all-time best seller."
              Forget it. He's on a roll...

Comment

Note to all the folks here in DC, expect crazy traffic this Friday! http://dcist.com/2014/05/prepare_you...ation_amer.php

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Note to all the folks here in DC, expect crazy traffic this Friday! http://dcist.com/2014/05/prepare_you...ation_amer.php
                  Well it is in May. I think I'll visit Site Y.
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

McCain wants troops in Nigeria now. When does it end??????????????
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?

The Tories sure do love this country!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Hey why not? Troops in Nigeria. Troops in Syria. Troops still in Iraq. Troops in Iran. Am I missing anywhere? Oh, might was well go after Cuba and clean up some unfinished business and while we're at it, its time to wipe that smug smirk off of Canada's face. Its a neo-con's wet dream!
                        Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                          I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?

The Tories sure do love this country!
                          They want Boehner gone also
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            Not to be technical, but didn't it say he was "retired" military?

I suspect it's also not treason because it doesn't technically fall within the definition. Seems to me I read somewhere that the Rosenbergs weren't tried for treason because we weren't at war with Russia, we were technically their allies. I think you have to do something for an "enemy" of the U.S. (someone with whom we are at war) or actually engage in war yourself. Don't know what they have planned, but it doesn't really sound like a war.
                            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Hey why not? Troops in Nigeria. Troops in Syria. Troops still in Iraq. Troops in Iran. Am I missing anywhere? Oh, might was well go after Cuba and clean up some unfinished business and while we're at it, its time to wipe that smug smirk off of Canada's face. Its a neo-con's wet dream!
                              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Well why not? All that money left by the deceased Nigerian uncle could pay for the whole shebang!
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                Who's The Cow?
                                Sadly that is probably OP mocking Michelle again. At least he stopped mocking her big butt and just calls her completely fat now.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X