Page 27 of 125 FirstFirst ... 17181920212223242526272829303132333435363777 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Technologieberater FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Yep, that's a chain email that has been floating around for years.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

wubba lubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    I know you get tired of me questioning your sources, Flag, but Joe the Plumber with a beer analogy to explain our tax system? You're Onioning us, right?
    It's a very old analogy, but prior to this posting I'd always seen it represented with the men eating lunch instead of drinking beers.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Alien With an Attitude

Bwahahahahaaaaa!

Saying he throws like a girl is insulting to young ladies.

Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Banned

A true insult to natural southpaws around the world.

Alien With an Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    A true insult to natural southpaws around the world.
    Natural southpaws don't throw off the right leg. Limp-wristed posers do though!

Priceless

"We can't make anything else stick to Obama, so let's take a picture of him playing toss with a little kid and make fun of him."

Quote Originally Posted by SteveP View Post
    Optional or not possible?

Surprised there's not a House Committee to check the ball.

The House Un-American Activities Committee ought to be looking into Obama's sissy throw. Mark of a communist, I tell ya.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    The House Un-American Activities Committee ought to be looking into Obama's sissy throw. Mark of a communist, I tell ya.
    No, see if he weighs as much as a duck (or the Thanksgiving Turkey he pardons every year).
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Banned

The sad thing is that I just mimed pitching a curve ball to remember which foot stays down.

War Mongering Conservadem!
    It wouldnt be any more a waste of time than the Benghazi hearings are

Gotta love the internet toughguy calling the President a "limpwristed poser". I dont know about all of you but I am uber impressed

Alien With an Attitude

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    It wouldnt be any more a waste of time than the Benghazi hearings are

Gotta love the internet toughguy calling the President a "limpwristed poser". I dont know about all of you but I am uber impressed
    At least I know how to throw a baseball.

If the President had seriously attempted to throw the ball, and clocked one of those kids with an errant toss, then you just know the Freeper crowd would have had an absolute field day with that. So it's basically lose-lose for Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    If the President had seriously attempted to throw the ball, and clocked one of those kids with an errant toss, then you just know the Freeper crowd would have had an absolute field day with that. So it's basically lose-lose for Obama.
    Lefty's throw off the left (back foot). Even when I play soft toss with my Grandson, I never throw like a flamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Lefty's throw off the left (back foot). Even when I play soft toss with my Grandson, I never throw like a flamingo.
    For a toss, his leg positioning isn't all wrong, technically. The arm action is way geeky, though. I guess it's just how all Ladies of the Chorale throw.

Has Fox news gotten a hold of this pic? It's Ob thumbing his nose at the American Game, and you know what to infer from that.

Banned

I can't wait to hear Rover's explanation of why this is OK. https://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/whi...kWyfVWhPDDs.99

I can't wait to hear Rover's explanation of why this is OK. https://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/whi...kWyfVWhPDDs.99
    Had a similar experience in Omaha. Our station attempted to reach out to the local N-Double A-C-P in advance of some event they were planning. We covered the event as a news story, had the reverend in charge on our morning show and ran PSA's. Then, when my reporter showed up at the event (she was Latina) she was denied entrance because she wasn't black. I must confess to a certain guilty pleasure when I told the reverend the only Omaha N-Double A-C-P stories we'd be covering going forward were the ones where he was being dragged off by the cops in handcuffs.
    Last edited by Old Pio; 05-21-2014 at 06:25 PM.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning. In short, NEVER!

Seriously though I can't be bothered to click on the link so you'll have to sum it up for the rest of us.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Flaggy the day I click on a link for a website called joeforamerica will be the same day you get involved in a relationship with a woman that you don't have to inflate every morning. In short, NEVER!

Seriously though I can't be bothered to click on the link so you'll have to sum it up for the rest of us.
    Cliff Notes:

Group of guilt-ridden white people hold conference in Madison, WI, to talk about why they wish they were black.
    Reporter hears of event and tries to get in to get anticipated bat-$hit crazy quotes.
    Reporter barred by crazies.
    People cry racism because reporter is white.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Thread Information