Page 24 of 125 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

The Dark One
    killin your brain like a poisonous mushroom

Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    McCain wants troops in Nigeria now. When does it end??????????????

Hey why not? Troops in Nigeria. Troops in Syria. Troops still in Iraq. Troops in Iran. Am I missing anywhere? Oh, might was well go after Cuba and clean up some unfinished business and while we're at it, its time to wipe that smug smirk off of Canada's face. Its a neo-con's wet dream!
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Priceless View Post
    I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?

The Tories sure do love this country!
    They want Boehner gone also

My other question would be, this is a military person organizing this...how is it not treason?
    Not to be technical, but didn't it say he was "retired" military?

I suspect it's also not treason because it doesn't technically fall within the definition. Seems to me I read somewhere that the Rosenbergs weren't tried for treason because we weren't at war with Russia, we were technically their allies. I think you have to do something for an "enemy" of the U.S. (someone with whom we are at war) or actually engage in war yourself. Don't know what they have planned, but it doesn't really sound like a war.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Hey why not? Troops in Nigeria. Troops in Syria. Troops still in Iraq. Troops in Iran. Am I missing anywhere? Oh, might was well go after Cuba and clean up some unfinished business and while we're at it, its time to wipe that smug smirk off of Canada's face. Its a neo-con's wet dream!
    Well why not? All that money left by the deceased Nigerian uncle could pay for the whole shebang!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

War Mongering Conservadem!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Who's The Cow?
    Sadly that is probably OP mocking Michelle again. At least he stopped mocking her big butt and just calls her completely fat now.

The Dark One

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Well why not? All that money left by the deceased Nigerian uncle could pay for the whole shebang!

As long as we actually take any money we find and bring it back with us, unlike....say...what happened in Iraq. Keeping that wad of cash the found of Saddam's might have helped pay for a few weeks of US troops occupying his shi tty country.

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    I got an email from that guy once...who knew I was related to Nigerian Royalty!

wubba lubba dub dub

I wonder if this will be as successful as that truck rally they tried a few years ago.

I like the message though: We love the Constitution so much we're going to go to Washington and put together a military coup to remove the elected leaders of this country, and...put who exactly in charge? Boehner? LOL!

If that doesn't work, we'll shutdown traffic in DC. My question would be: How will anyone notice?

The project will happen in three phases, with organizers expecting millions of people to " stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office."
    It look like they want to remove Boehner and McConnell, so it's not party-specific. Their assumptions list is pretty wild; it would be more apropos to call them far flung hopes.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Wind up workin' in a gas station walrus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Handyman View Post
    Sadly that is probably OP mocking Michelle again. At least he stopped mocking her big butt and just calls her completely fat now.
    Hilary
    I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

She does have a derriere the size of Rhode Island. But I was referring to "what difference. . .does it make?"
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Well, Elsie's on your side here, she didn't want Boko Haram classified as a terror group.

"Military coup?" "Treason?" We're getting just a teensy bit hysterical aren't we?

You ladies remind me of the mob in Airplane, lining up to have a "conversation" with the worried passenger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNkpIDBtC2c
    Last edited by Old Pio; 05-14-2014 at 05:49 PM.

Has Anger Issues FadeToBlack&Gold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Old Pio View Post
    She does have a derriere the size of Rhode Island.
    You know what they say about "opposites attract"? It's often true.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    You know what they say about "opposites attract"? It's often true.
    My azz has its own zip code

Banned

Looks as if the government is getting ready to raid a few more farms. To all those agriculturally involved, be prepared. https://www.prisonplanet.com/usda-to-...hine-guns.html

Why is Nigeria suddenly important to us? I'm pretty sure 1000s of girls have been kidnapped prior to this and no one here gave a sh*t.

Social cause bandwagon ftw!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    It's your boy that would be "leading" them, so I'm surprised you aren't on board. Just like how in 2009, the war protests "mysteriously" stopped.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JF_Gophers View Post
    Why is Nigeria suddenly important to us? I'm pretty sure 1000s of girls have been kidnapped prior to this and no one here gave a sh*t.

Social cause bandwagon ftw!
    You've never seen Team America, have you...

Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Hilary
    Hilary is fat? I admit she has aged quite a bit but cow seems a bit much even for Old Pio! He must be running out of material

Life is lonely out in the woods all alone OP probably best not to judge too harshly on the women

The Dark One

Hilary is fat? I admit she has aged quite a bit but cow seems a bit much even for Old Pio! He must be running out of material

Life is lonely out in the woods all alone OP probably best not to judge too harshly on the women
    And then they wonder why those "War on Women" stories stick to them like glue.

Thread Information