X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part VIII - The Thin Red Line

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    So, we're not enforcing rape law because we don't like it? Oh, yeah, I forgot. The Women's body has ways to just shut that **** down.
    Try not to be so hysterical. Most rapes are local not federal crimes. So the blame for backlogs rightly belongs with your pal Rahm in Chicago and the other democrat mayors in our big cities.
    2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
      Try not to be so hysterical. Most rapes are local not federal crimes. So the blame for backlogs rightly belongs with your pal Rahm in Chicago and the other democrat mayors in our big cities.
      Meanwhile, feminist heads explode when Miss Nevada/Miss USA says women should learn self defense to prevent rape

http://spectator.org/blog/59541/miss...itter-loses-it
      Growing old is mandatory -- growing up is optional!

Comment

So the blame for backlogs rightly belongs with your pal Rahm in Chicago and the other democrat mayors in our big cities.
        That kind of generalized statement usually comes from Mr. Gray, not you, Pio.

By "backlogs" do you mean cases that are being or will be prosecuted but are not moving through the system? My reason for asking is that DAs in my neck of the woods fall all over themselves prosecuting sexual assault and drug cases. It's the fraud, theft and other cases that require manpower but have less marquee value that are treated like poor cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
          Meanwhile, feminist heads explode when Miss Nevada/Miss USA says women should learn self defense to prevent rape

http://spectator.org/blog/59541/miss...itter-loses-it
          So 2 or 3 people on twitter = the whole feminist movement? Does that mean I can point to 2-3 racists and say they represent all the Tories? Haven't we reached consensus that Twitter attracts the lowest common denominators in almost every walk of life? Like those bigots from Toronto the CBC said were from Boston attacking PK Subban?

I am a feminist and I would encourage women (and men) to learn self-defense. I doubt everyone would become a 4th-degree black belt...

Comment

You realize that none of us actually live in or anywhere near Chicago, right?

Why this fascination with the Windy City?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

IIRC, it his hometown. Hence his concern for the city streets and politicians.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                IIRC, it his hometown. Hence his concern for the city streets and politicians.
                He even has his own thread for his obsession!

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post

I am a feminist and I would encourage women (and men) to learn self-defense. I doubt everyone would become a 4th-degree black belt...

I think that self-defense would be a good thing for anyone who wants to learn. Pretty sure though that the 95lb coed could be a ninja and it wouldn't help much when the 240lb athlete decides that the drinks he bought entitled him.

Knew women in college who were victims of date-rape and self defense wouldn't have helped.

#reality

Point that I'm making is that it could help in some situations, but it's not a realistic solution to cure the problem.

Comment

Finger it out for yourself, genius.

Comment

Finger it out for yourself, genius.

Why do you think any of us like or care about Rahm or anything else that happens on a daily basis in Chicago?

Comment

I think that self-defense would be a good thing for anyone who wants to learn. Pretty sure though that the 95lb coed could be a ninja and it wouldn't help much when the 240lb athlete decides that the drinks he bought entitled him.

Knew women in college who were victims of date-rape and self defense wouldn't have helped.

#reality

Point that I'm making is that it could help in some situations, but it's not a realistic solution to cure the problem.
                        I think the real point here is that neither Miss USA contestants, nor rabid feminists, are known for their intellect.

Comment

Why do you think any of us like or care about Rahm or anything else that happens on a daily basis in Chicago?
                          Even by your subterranean standards, that's a remarkably stupid question to ask--given the context of my earlier remark.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                            So 2 or 3 people on twitter = the whole feminist movement? Does that mean I can point to 2-3 racists and say they represent all the Tories? Haven't we reached consensus that Twitter attracts the lowest common denominators in almost every walk of life? Like those bigots from Toronto the CBC said were from Boston attacking PK Subban?

Does that mean you're retracting your recent posting of a comment by an Arkansas county republican chairman?

Comment

Even by your subterranean standards, that's a remarkably stupid question to ask--given the context of my earlier remark.

The one accusing Scooby of being pals with Rahm?

Or further back?

Gonna go out on a limb and say that I doubt that Scooby has even met Rahm...

Comment

• Originally posted by Old Pio View Post
                                Does that mean you're retracting your recent posting of a comment by an Arkansas county republican chairman?
                                "Recent"? Was he on twitter, or was he acting as a representative of Arkansas Tories?

Comment

Working...
                                X