X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

A home playoff game. Tonight. Discuss.

Go Red! Go White!

Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

2013-14
    Thread-Starting Statistics:
    Code:
    Ralph Baer         6- 4- 2 14 points  .583
    burgie12           3- 0- 1  7 points  .875
    fr joe             3- 3- 1  7 points  .500
    REDRocket          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    Waite21            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    JCrawford          1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    GRussinko          1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    fishcore12         0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    engineerhockeyfan  0- 1- 1  1 point   .250
    Gophers #1         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI fan 4 life     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    DrDemento          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Red Cloud          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000

Cumulative 2003-04 - 2013-14 Thread-Starting Statistics
    Code:
    Ralph Baer        41-36-13 95 points  .528
    fr joe            38-41-10 86 points  .483
    engineerhockeyfan 16-22- 5 37 points  .430
    Red Cloud         11- 3- 1 23 points  .767
    hockeyhound       11-14- 1 23 points  .442
    GRussinko         10-15- 2 22 points  .407
    burgie12           6- 2- 1 13 points  .722
    rpihockeyfan13     6- 6- 1 13 points  .500
    DrDemento          4-16- 3 11 points  .240
    RPIBMW             4- 5- 1  9 points  .450
    FlagDUDE08         4- 0- 0  8 points 1.000
    HighlanderRPI      3- 4- 1  7 points  .438
    jericho            3- 7- 0  6 points  .300
    Waite21            2- 4- 1  5 points  .357
    JCrawford          2- 1- 0  4 points  .667
    REDRocket          2- 3- 0  4 points  .400
    RPIHFH             1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    JennyRN            1- 1- 1  3 points  .500
    berbs91            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    ambersuds          1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    drshoen            1- 0- 0  2 points 1.000
    Jeffrey On         1- 1- 0  2 points  .500
    fishcore12         0- 0- 2  2 points  .500
    lugnut92           1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
    NYhockeyguy        1- 2- 0  2 points  .333
    redrocker          0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    RKarger            0- 0- 1  1 point   .500
    Rockchops          0- 1- 1  1 point   .250
    vicb               0- 3- 1  1 point   .125
    RenPI              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    johnk              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Cookin4Fun         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI-Fan-Go-Red     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    ZYanksRule         0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    redhead18          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    Priceless          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    jmhusker           0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    REDaero91          0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI92              0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    RPI fan 4 life     0- 1- 0  0 points  .000
    hawthr             0- 2- 0  0 points  .000
    Gophers #1         0- 2- 0  0 points  .000

For your listening pleasure:

Fight Song
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music/LongHail.mp3

Alma Mater
    http://pepband.union.rpi.edu/music3/...ma%20Mater.mp3
    sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

New season starts tonight. Lets see which RPI team shows up.

lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
      Benjamin Franklin
      The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
      Gary Player

Comment

Last weekend, RPI took a step to dispel the notion that they can't win on Fridays.

Tonight would be an excellent night to continue dispelling that notion.

Comment

Originally posted by Waite21 View Post
          Last weekend, RPI took a step to dispel the notion that they can't win on Fridays.

Tonight would be an excellent night to continue dispelling that notion.
          And then they laid an egg on Saturday. How about wiping the slate clean and just play hard both nights? We won't even discuss Sunday at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by engineerhockeyfan View Post
            New season starts tonight. Lets see which RPI team shows up.

lets go red!!!!!!!!!!!!
            To still be asking which Team shows up tonight (& it's warranted) kind of........well, sucks!
            Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
              To still be asking which Team shows up tonight (& it's warranted) kind of........well, sucks!

Reminds me of a comment I read somewhere: "how can something 'suck' and 'blow' at the same time?"

Let's just score more goals than they do, each night. Method optional. I don't care if it is "the" Engineer way or blind luck! Two wins, no losses, and on to Hamilton!

(or Hamden, or Ithaca...I'm not picky. )
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                Reminds me of a comment I read somewhere: "how can something 'suck' and 'blow' at the same time?"

Let's just score more goals than they do, each night. Method optional. I don't care if it is "the" Engineer way or blind luck! Two wins, no losses, and on to Hamilton!

(or Hamden, or Ithaca...I'm not picky. )
                ....would love to get the 2 game sweep as I have a playoff game myself Sunday at 9pm that will cause me to leave HFH, probably after the 2nd period.
                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
                  And then they laid an egg on Saturday. How about wiping the slate clean and just play hard both nights? We won't even discuss Sunday at this point.
                  Oh, I totally agree that having them play hard both nights is better than any alternative. I'm just focusing more on tonight's game for now.

Just to state the obvious, if they take care of business tonight, then they could lay an egg tomorrow night (not that I want any such thing to happen) and still have a chance to recover.

If they don't take care of business tonight and then lay an egg tomorrow night, Ralph is going to have to think up a title for the off-season thread sooner than he or any of the rest of us would like.

Comment

Will try to be here tonight-at least in body if not mind. We just need to win a lot more than the first period each night and be sure we have not left our best back in practice during the week. Looking at the list of officials for this weekend-we cannot afford to let them enter the process of deciding these games. If we can manage to get a lead-build on it and just do not let them hang around close. Best wishes to all the boys and especially our seniors who must feel they have this last chance to make some RPI history-Go Red!!
                    Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

RPI Lines are out..... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document...14.pdf?id=1796

Comment

Dartmouth Lines..... http://www.rpiathletics.com/document..._1.pdf?id=1797 ........Dart. going with 11 forwards. 6 D.
                        Last edited by turk181; 03-07-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

SA pregame video.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxzpyCb1fcM

Comment

Anyone know if it's the RPITV video feed that AmericaOne will be providing tonight? If so, I think I'm in...

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                              Any significance to the fact that no freshmen are in tonight's line up?
                              Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                              Benjamin Franklin
                              The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                              Gary Player

Comment

Working...
                              X