No announcement yet.

Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Le's clear the green today... Dartmouth v RPI @ HFH... Friday, March 7th

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: 55:10

Score:
    _ RPI: //
    _ DC: //

Power Plays:
    RPI: //
    DC: (/)/

Comment

Brown SLU 2-2 going to OT
      "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Am back home now, was listening on car radio... solid effort leading to a solid result.

Comment

DC penalty
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Thanks boys for a workman like win-never letting this one become a nail biter. Have to work on a bunch of defensive lapses but otherwise a nice way to start the playoffs. Hopefully-whatever needs to be addressed can be done overnight and tomorrow we come out with a quick start.
            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

MEN'S GAME RESET

Time: FINAL

Score:
              _ RPI: //
              _ DC: //

Power Plays:
              RPI: //
              DC: (/)/

Comment

final

RPI 4
                Dartmouth 1
                sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Great effort boys. Finish 'em off tomorrow!
                  "Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts" - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Comment

Had 'em all the way.

Comment

We've got the win tonight... any chance we can play the second game right now?

Comment

Solid effort, now come back and do it again tomorrow.
                        Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
                        Benjamin Franklin
                        The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
                        Gary Player

Comment

Dart is 8-17-1... but they were 2nd in the Ivy League... which was part of their strong RS finish...I believe they were 5-3-2 in the IL.

Tom Reale's right, nothing's been decided yet. Let's go to it in game 2.

Other scores:
                          Yale 4, Harvard 0
                          SLU 2, Brown 2 in ot
                          Princeton 2, Clarkson 2 in ot
                          Last edited by fr. joe; 03-07-2014, 08:17 PM.

Comment

Nice all around-except for the reported attendance of about 2000. I know all the excuses-spring break etc but really, I would just expect more support from our student body and the locals . After all this is the last chance to see this team at home this season. If we lived closer, there are very few things that could keep us away from HFH for almost any games-but for playoffs? I would have to be incarcerated not to get there.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Princeton won in OT. SLU/Brown still playing in 2nd OT.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                                Nice all around-except for the reported attendance of about 2000. I know all the excuses-spring break etc but really, I would just expect more support from our student body and the locals . After all this is the last chance to see this team at home this season. If we lived closer, there are very few things that could keep us away from HFH for almost any games-but for playoffs? I would have to be incarcerated not to get there.
                                I thought there would be a bigger crowd myself but unless it's a typo.....from Appleton, 936 in attendance .... http://collegehockeyinc.com/stats/bo...p?mbrnstl1.m07
                                Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Working...
                                X