Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU at BC,Friday, Jan. 17 Thread

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
    In fact, since the 2005-2006 season (8 years) , 11 games have been played in Conte Forum. BU holds a 6-4-1 advantage during that stretch
    in how many of those games did BU not have a full roster of skaters?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Cleverly View Post
      The opening faceoff may be delayed until 8:30 so BU can have time to hold tryouts for forwards from the club team.
      Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
      in how many of those games did BU not have a full roster of skaters?
      Trade proposal for this game only:

To BC: O'Regan

To BU: Doherty, Jeke, Richardson, M. Gaudreau, Spiro

Comment

The opening faceoff may be delayed until 8:30 so BU can have time to hold tryouts for forwards from the club team.
        Win the chuck-a-puck you can skate on the 2nd line!
        Bugs Bunny - 96
        Gas House Gorillas - 95

Comment

If the club team played the current D1 team, would it be close? I'd say they'd keep it within 5 goals.

Originally posted by BCeagle View Post
          Like I said, sometimes records mean nothing when you have bitter rivals playing
          I think "bitter" went out the door a few years ago, and "rivals" is hanging on by a thread.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
            now who is it that hasn't been paying attention?!!? mookie can't remember that last time bu won a game in the garden during february
            I said wake up for a game. I didn't say they'd win it.
            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

WHOA!!!! thanks for giving me horrible flashbacks to my youth as a pens fan
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                I think "bitter" went out the door a few years ago, and "rivals" is hanging on by a thread.
                This is false, but were it not false, it would be because BU decided to stop playing the sport at a competitive level.

Congratulations, you are our hockey version of Holy Cross football.
                Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Dude... they might kick our arse with those guys.

I veto that trade.
                  'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

why are youze guys willingly assuming the missionary position? It's a rivalry game and just because youze think that youze suck doesnt mean that it's a 14-1 game or what eva youze are spewing out. I aint buying, it is BU we are playing , at least i think it is

Comment

why are youze guys willingly assuming the missionary position? It's a rivalry game and just because youze think that youze suck doesnt mean that it's a 14-1 game or what eva youze are spewing out. I aint buying, it is BU we are playing , at least i think it is
                      Any other year I throw records out the window. This is not any other year. BC 8 BU 1. The only reason it doesn't get more out of hand is Jerry dials it back.
                      Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

dude! i would give you bu +13.5 right now... RIGHT ****ING NOW!!!!
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

beecee by a touchdown but no extra point
                          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            dude! i would give you bu +13.5 right now... RIGHT ****ING NOW!!!!
                            I'll take the Terriers with 13.5. Holy crap youse guys are losing your minds.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              I'll take the Terriers with 13.5. Holy crap youse guys are losing your minds.
                              You know we can only dress 16 skaters on Friday right?

Id guess 13.5 won't happen because Jerry will take the foot off the gas before that point, but I bet they could do it of they really wanted to.

This game is over before it even starts.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                                You know we can only dress 16 skaters on Friday right?

Id guess 13.5 won't happen because Jerry will take the foot off the gas before that point, but I bet they could do it of they really wanted to.

This game is over before it even starts.
                                You had 17 skaters when I posted that.
                                I'll still take the 13.5.
                                With new lines and all, hopefully BC comes to bury the evil empire. But I'll take a 1-0 win.

Comment

Working...
                                X