Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    127

    D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

    The Tickets for UMB-Salem State and Trinity-Williams doubleheader at Fenway on 1/7/14 are now on sale. Tickets range from $10-$50. D-III games in the middle of week outdoors in January. Who wants to prognosticate the number of fans?

    https://ephsports.williams.edu/sports...20131118tcxims

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Location
    Bethel Vt.
    Posts
    1,063

    Re: D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by nescachockey View Post
    The Tickets for UMB-Salem State and Trinity-Williams doubleheader at Fenway on 1/7/14 are now on sale. Tickets range from $10-$50. D-III games in the middle of week outdoors in January. Who wants to prognosticate the number of fans?

    https://ephsports.williams.edu/sports...20131118tcxims
    Which night will have the largest number of fans 1/7/13 as mentioned above or 1/9/13 when Norwich plays Babson?
    Steve Day(NU71)
    Go Cadets

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    20904/13677/07677/07621
    Posts
    38,988

    Re: D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve Day View Post
    Which night will have the largest number of fans 1/7/13 as mentioned above or 1/9/13 when Norwich plays Babson?
    Dunno. The NESCAC's have a heck of an alumni base in Boston. But I'd guess the larger of the two days' attendance will be 1/9.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

    ”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

    Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

    I want to live forever. So far, so good.

  4. #4
    Proud supporter of Osmirwich hockey
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northfield, VT
    Posts
    16,435

    Re: D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

    Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Dunno. The NESCAC's have a heck of an alumni base in Boston. But I'd guess the larger of the two days' attendance will be 1/9.
    I think the doubleheader will have more. Four teams playing on the same day rather than just two and your ticket gets you admission to both games.

    Williams, Trinity, Salem State and UMass-Boston....that's a lot of new blood and a lot of Mass. schools playing in it.
    The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
    "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
    GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
    GO LAKERS!!!
    GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
    Oswego State '09

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nantucket, MA
    Posts
    3,166

    Re: D-III Frozen Fenway Doubleheader 1/7/14 Tickets Now on Sale

    The Globe reported the Bentley game drew less than 4,000....
    LakerEagleLover

    I support tuition payments past...

  6. #6
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 1999
    Location
    Burlington, Vermont,USA
    Posts
    1,300
    Quote Originally Posted by LakerEagleLover View Post
    The Globe reported the Bentley game drew less than 4,000....
    Still more than they would get indoors.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •