No announcement yet.

So ESPN has a live Women's softball game on right before the championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So ESPN has a live Women's softball game on right before the championship

Kudos to ESPN for letting the softball game run past the 7:00 start time for the Championship, forcing the intros/info to go longer than normal, thus missing the 7:10 opening face-off and picking up the action at about 8 seconds in. Way to drop the ball...er...puck, no wait, that's right we didn't see them drop the puck! Idiots!
    Only Tigers hockey!!!©

NCAA DI Regional Champions: East-2010 (3rd year eligible, 1st time in tournament!)

AHA Champions
    Regular Season:
    2007 (1st Season in Conference / 2nd Season in D1 / Did it with 40% D3 Recruits), '09, '10, '11
    Tournament:
    2010, 2015, 2016

RIT Men 9 time ECAC West Champions: 1984, 1986, 1989, 1994, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002

2-time NCAA Champions: 1983 (DII), 1985 (DIII)!!!!

Elmira will forever Suck—Infinity!!

Comment

Originally posted by billmich88888 View Post
      Softball tourney tv ratings >>>> hockey tourney tv ratings

Just saw a tweet that hockey did a .4 on Saturday which would be 450000 viewers.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
        Just saw a tweet that hockey did a .4 on Saturday which would be 450000 viewers.
        How does that compare with previous ratings?
        Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
        Clarkson 1990

Comment

WCWS will do better

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
            How does that compare with previous ratings?
            I'm not sure, on a train in Albany with limited internet. I know that Thursday's games were not in the day's top 100 cable shows.

ETA. According to Sports Media Watch last year did a .4 on ESPN2 down from the .6 the final did in 2011
            Last edited by Priceless; 04-15-2013, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Does anyone know how the softball game went? If LSU choked it away I'm gonna ****ed...
              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                Does anyone know how the softball game went? If LSU choked it away I'm gonna ****ed...
                LSU 9-6, in 8 innings - so they did choke it away but got it back
                Not a real doctor, nor do I play one on TV!
                Clarkson 1990

Comment

Originally posted by drshoen View Post
                  LSU 9-6, in 8 innings - so they did choke it away but got it back
                  Whew thank god.

And thank god they went away from the game because it went extras!
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                  X