X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RPI Off-Season 2013 Part I: We Will Get Our Title Next Season

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Bryce and Burg off to the ECHL, and Bailen is off to the AHL. They're still technically seniors, not YET to the alumni thread...
    congrats to Bryce & Greg....Greg signs with Bakersfield and Bryce with Orlando... http://www.echl.com/echl-transactions-march-24-p182764
    Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

more on Greg's signing... http://bakersfieldcondors.com/news/s...-to-rochester/
      Brandon Pirri: Turk would give it to Jagr. That's awesome! Jagr's untouchable. And he would give it to Jagr.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
        And go Brown! If we're going to be eliminated, we might as well have lost to the champions.
        You did lose to the Champion.......3 times this year!
        I've been lost since 1989. I got a breakaway on a frozen river and have been skating ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by sk8tronthepond View Post
          You did lose to the Champion.......3 times this year!
          Obvious troll is obvious.
          Keep an open mind. Just don't be so open-minded that your brain falls out.

Comment

Originally posted by Wicked Slappaahs View Post
            Aspy: Senna and I are only slightly miffed that we were not chosen co-winners of the Insightful, Witty Banter (IWB) award.... But as always, we'll stay calm and carry on. Watch yer back though....payback....
            See - and I woulda picked you, Dr D and Turk for the award !! Not miffed here...I don't participate here for notoriety or awards. Love the sport and have been going to the games since the early '70s, so glad to be associated with you all. Also love this team and those responsible for running it. They are truly world class individuals. Our best days are still ahead of us. Thanks again WS.

Comment

Originally posted by Senna View Post
              See - and I woulda picked you, Dr D and Turk for the award !! Not miffed here...I don't participate here for notoriety or awards. Love the sport and have been going to the games since the early '70s, so glad to be associated with you all. Also love this team and those responsible for running it. They are truly world class individuals. Our best days are still ahead of us. Thanks again WS.
              Neither do I, but for some reason they want to give me them... even if they're of the "you're a dope" type...

Comment

Just finished listening to the Condors game (Condors won 2-1). Greg had a very impressive debut. PxP guy was so impressed he named him the, "Unsung Player of the Game Star". I'm listening to the after game radio call-in and already 2 callers have called to say how impressed they were with Greg. PxP guy had some good laughs when both Burgs were on the ice at the same time & he was trying to give the right first name....Eric, no Greg, wait...#21 yeah it's Greg....BTW, did anyone realize Travis Fulton was the backup goalie for SF ....... http://echl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=10417

Comment

Greg & Eric.... https://twitter.com/Condors/status/3...752322/photo/1

Comment

Is there an RPI fan group for the www.pickemhockey.com bracket contest yet?
                    RPI Pep Band
                    GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                    🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                    2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                    2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Just finished listening to the Condors game (Condors won 2-1). Greg had a very impressive debut. PxP guy was so impressed he named him the, "Unsung Player of the Game Star". I'm listening to the after game radio call-in and already 2 callers have called to say how impressed they were with Greg. PxP guy had some good laughs when both Burgs were on the ice at the same time & he was trying to give the right first name....Eric, no Greg, wait...#21 yeah it's Greg....BTW, did anyone realize Travis Fulton was the backup goalie for SF ....... http://echl.com/stats/game-summary.php?game_id=10417
                      Originally posted by turk181 View Post
                      Thanks for posting that.

BTW, it looks like Fullerton.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Today is 25 March 2013. There are 194 days until RPI's next game.

This is based upon 5 October 2013 for the start of next season.
                        sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

I post this every year, so I might as well post it again.
                          We expect to have six new players in the fall. Here are the players with the numbers that they used this year.

Bourbonnais 23 (Cedar Rapids and Sioux City), 14 (Lincoln)
                          Devito 20
                          Melanson 27
                          Reno 5 (Edina), 13 (Lincoln)
                          Soffer 1
                          Wood 26

Some of these numbers are available, and some are not. Anyone want to guess what numbers they will use at RPI?

My guesses: Bourbonnais 14, Devito 20, Melanson 27, Reno 2, Soffer 1, Wood 16.
                          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                            I post this every year, so I might as well post it again.
                            We expect to have six new players in the fall. Here are the players with the numbers that they used this year.

Bourbonnais 23 (Cedar Rapids and Sioux City), 14 (Lincoln)
                            Devito 20
                            Melanson 27
                            Reno 5 (Edina), 13 (Lincoln)
                            Soffer 1
                            Wood 26

Some of these numbers are available, and some are not. Anyone want to guess what numbers they will use at RPI?

My guesses: Bourbonnais 14, Devito 20, Melanson 27, Reno 2, Soffer 1, Wood 16.
                            Why wouldn't Reno take 13? It's available. It's not like it'd be the first high-numbered D-man, either (Bailen as 29, Farynuk as 44).

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                              Why wouldn't Reno take 13? It's available. It's not like it'd be the first high-numbered D-man, either (Bailen as 29, Farynuk as 44).
                              I suspect that he only took 13 at Lincoln because it was available, not because he wanted it, so I ignored it.
                              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
                                I suspect that he only took 13 at Lincoln because it was available, not because he wanted it, so I ignored it.
                                Well, let's see what's available... 1, 2, 8, 13, 14, 16, 20, 22, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 35, 36, 37, 38, 40+.

Comment

Working...
                                X