Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
    One trolling post...haha okay man.
    This I've seen cowboy boots with more traction than this thread, Pios sweep.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: SCSU @ UND 1-25/1-26, Stearns County vs. Stearns County North

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
      Until then you're another soon-to-be forgotten troll. I've seen plenty like you come and go and right now I hope you end up wherever startthebus ended up.
      In your bedroom wearing nothing but a smile?
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
        This I've seen cowboy boots with more traction than this thread, Pios sweep.
        Somehow I find the last two words in this post make it simultaneously the smartest and stupidest post yet.
        tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
          I'm sorry, we were looking for "Around the corner at the NHC waiting like a creeper.

Around the corner at the NHC waiting like a creeper..."

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
            Not that there's anything wrong with that....
            "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
            Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Somehow I find the last two words in this post make it simultaneously the smartest and stupidest post yet.
              It was sarcasm hold on I'm sending you the dictionary.com link

Comment

You want me to gush about your team, Tipsy? Okay I think they have a very talented freshman class with a couple of top-end players who have really emerged this year and last. I think Faragher has shown that he has the potential to be a solid choice in net especially when he's on his game. As the way things are right now, if Saint Cloud can be more consistent then I think they should sweep Bemidji and Tech.

Do you want me to reason why I think that SCSU won't win more than 2 points this weekend? It's got nothing to do with any bias. I've watched St. Cloud play a lot this year and I've seen a number of UND games (went to the Saturday game at Mooch) and was at both SCSU-UND games this year. UND is the hotter of the two teams in my opinion even though both teams have comparable records since the break. Both teams have shown great potential when on their game, but have struggled with inconsistency. I believe that SCSU is less consistent though. If it was at the NHEC I would say split, but with it is being at the Ralph I give the nod to UND. I also think that since UND is down two points they'll also fight that much harder. Could I be wrong? Definitely. It's an opinion, don't jump down my throat because of it.

I hate UND too, it's nothing personal in this case. I enjoy getting SCSUEuro and Tipsy worked up because I think they're the kind of people who instigate things and then slink back and act defensively once they get a reaction. Not to mention this board is anything but serious. So stop taking it so seriously. If you can't take a ribbing without getting ****ed, take a break and get your breath. The posts that you claim are trolling are simply a misunderstanding in your head because its not conducive to what you believe. I'll just post my own opinions about your team in the Gophers' thread? It's okay though if I predict a sweep for the Huskies though right?

I hope SCSU has success this year, because I think they're a good team and I find it more fun when my SCSU friends are engaged in college hockey talk if their team is in it. Do I hope they do better than the Gophers? Hell no. But I'd rather see State make it far in the tournament than a UND, BC or Notre Dame powerhouse school.

Comment

You want me to gush about your team, Tipsy? Okay I think they have a very talented freshman class with a couple of top-end players who have really emerged this year and last. I think Faragher has shown that he has the potential to be a solid choice in net especially when he's on his game. As the way things are right now, if Saint Cloud can be more consistent then I think they should sweep Bemidji and Tech.

Do you want me to reason why I think that SCSU won't win more than 2 points this weekend? It's got nothing to do with any bias. I've watched St. Cloud play a lot this year and I've seen a number of UND games (went to the Saturday game at Mooch) and was at both SCSU-UND games this year. UND is the hotter of the two teams in my opinion even though both teams have comparable records since the break. Both teams have shown great potential when on their game, but have struggled with inconsistency. I believe that SCSU is less consistent though. If it was at the NHEC I would say split, but with it is being at the Ralph I give the nod to UND. I also think that since UND is down two points they'll also fight that much harder. Could I be wrong? Definitely. It's an opinion, don't jump down my throat because of it.

I hate UND too, it's nothing personal in this case. I enjoy getting SCSUEuro and Tipsy worked up because I think they're the kind of people who instigate things and then slink back and act defensively once they get a reaction. Not to mention this board is anything but serious. So stop taking it so seriously. If you can't take a ribbing without getting ****ed, take a break and get your breath. The posts that you claim are trolling are simply a misunderstanding in your head because its not conducive to what you believe. I'll just post my own opinions about your team in the Gophers' thread? It's okay though if I predict a sweep for the Huskies though right?

I hope SCSU has success this year, because I think they're a good team and I find it more fun when my SCSU friends are engaged in college hockey talk if their team is in it. Do I hope they do better than the Gophers? Hell no. But I'd rather see State make it far in the tournament than a UND, BC or Notre Dame powerhouse school.
                  To answer your questions: No. Yes. Okay. Yes.

I expect a split. UND is in no way "hotter" than SCSU, seeing as how we are coming off a sweep and they are coming off a one point weekend. They scored 6 goals last weekend, we scored 10. They might be the better team, the more talented team, more consistent and have a great home-ice advantage, which are all great reasons to pick them to win the series. They aren't hotter though.

I am not taking this board seriously. I just think you haven't offered up anything insightful or funny or interesting. But at least in this last post of yours you use reasoning, so that's an improvement. You know what the say about opinions...
                  Originally posted by SJHovey
                  Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                  Originally posted by Brenthoven
                  We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Doh-kay

Comment

• Re: SCSU @ UND 1-25/1-26, Stearns County vs. Stearns County North

Euro: I can visualize you right now, equally wanting to punch your computer in frustration, and your face because it'd be less painful than reading these posts.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Is this where the Gopher fans are? I miss them.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          Is this where the Gopher fans are? I miss them.
                          Join in on the fun, there is always room for more.

Comment

Figures... I'm about to start going off on Gopher fans and how worthless they are (in an SCSU-UND thread of all places) and then the two that don't have their heads up their asses show up and makes me rethink the whole thing...

Comment

I'm actually looking forward to the series. I predicted UND sweep, partially due to last week's smackdown (they are all riled up), but overall, this is a HUGE series to see who's gonna contend.
                              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                                I'm actually looking forward to the series. I predicted UND sweep, partially due to last week's smackdown (they are all riled up), but overall, this is a HUGE series to see who's gonna contend.
                                I'm ****ed I may not see a second of it. I have to do play-by-play for high school bouncyball Friday (yeah....) and then Saturday we've got a small group of SCSU fans in the Des Moines area for a birthday and for SOME reason the guy whose only accomplishment was not dying in the last year gets to pick the evening's events. So while I'm crossing my fingers that we'll be getting drunk and watching it on b2, I have a feeling BYOB strip club may be where we are at 7:07.

Comment

Working...
                                X