SCSU @ UND 1-25/1-26, Stearns County vs. Stearns County North

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
    You seem to be confusing overlooking with not caring. Not surprising given your educational background.
    If you think I'm a St. Cloud grad, you'd be wrong.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Re: SCSU @ UND 1-25/1-26, Stearns County vs. Stearns County North

Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
      If you think I'm a St. Cloud grad, you'd be wrong.
      I know you didn't as you did a bit better than SCSU, but the point still stands.
      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
        I know you didn't as you did a bit better than SCSU, but the point still stands.
        If you say so.
        Like I said if you don't want to care, fine by us.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Whew! I'm glad you're OK with it. I was worried for a second I wouldn't receive your permission to not care.
          Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
          when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
          Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

They're too busy fighting with the Gophers about why MN isn't playing them for four years to care about this weekend.
            That's just the mouthbreathers flexing their post counts.

And stop arguing with Dirty. It's a lot like playing tennis with a brick wall: you can't win and there's no personality.
            St. Cloud, Minnesota: You could do worse...

It's hard to soar with the eagles when you're surrounded by turkeys.

The 2009 Poser of the Year

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post

And stop arguing with Dirty. It's a lot like playing tennis with a brick wall: you can't win and there's no personality.
              At the time there was no one else here and I was bored.
              At least Dirty recognizes that my permission is needed for him not to care.
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Originally posted by Dude Love View Post
                It could be worse. They could be the Gophers fans posting numbers in a thread just so they can say it was locked.
                Originally posted by SJHovey
                Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                Originally posted by Brenthoven
                We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                  It could be worse. They could be the Gophers fans posting numbers in a thread just so they can say it was locked.
                  Hey, we are alternating with a UMD fan!

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                    Don't be jealous. Just because your thread is only 4 pages of people claiming they don't care it doesn't give you the right to be mean.

Also...it wouldn't be a SCSU thread without bringing up the Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by GopherFan89 View Post
                      Don't be jealous. Just because your thread is only 4 pages of people claiming they don't care it doesn't give you the right to be mean.

Also...it wouldn't be a SCSU thread without bringing up the Gophers!
                      Also wouldn't be a SCSU thread without Gopher fans feeling the need to add their two cents.
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Also wouldn't be a SCSU thread without Gopher fans feeling the need to add their two cents.
                        It's like a sixth sense, someone posts about Minnesota...we just know.

Series is a split at best for SCSU, however predicting UND takes 3 points, even with a letdown after playing THEIR biggest rival.
                        (Now I added my 2 cents)

Comment

The gopher fans invade, so let the show begin.

*cracks open a beer*
                          Originally posted by Skeeterman
                          Lady Wore Black is a hottie.
                          "I love hockey, it is such a great sport. I love how the outfielders use their baseball bats to hit the ball across the ice field, pass the punter for nothing but net shot from downtown." - Unknown

"No matter what happens in college hockey tournament, the Yankees will not win the World Series this year." - Mr. wore Black

Comment

AHEM!!! See post #96: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...96#post5609296

Seems to be a two way street.
                            "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              I like how the only picture they could find of him in a UND jersey was him getting blown up by the pansiest team in the WCHA.

I have no ill will toward Mitch honestly, except this weekend, but this weekend I hate the Lamoureux twins so that's not saying much. And if you guys wanna keep putting him on the top line, more than fine by me
                              tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                                AHEM!!! See post #96: http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...96#post5609296

Seems to be a two way street.
                                Did I say it wasn't?
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X