Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Quote Originally Posted by cross cheque View Post
    No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
    Of course they are. The team with the most tradition gets that.

No surprise tickets on stub hub are going for hundreds of dollars especially since UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America.
    Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true.

In fact, if it were true you probably wouldn't need to repeat it over and over.

Unless of course you want to come off as a complete jerk off like Dubbsy does.

Quote Originally Posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
    Exactly right. We don't apologize for having more history and tradition. I've promised not to bog down any more threads with these discussions though, so I'll leave it at that.
    I really don't think you know what tradition means.

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Really hope Haula is back for this series. He's an important part of this team. Especially the power play. Against Notre Dame I think the Gophers really struggled to gain entry without him. Mike Reilly did alright taking his place, but Haula is so effective on that top unit and I have a feeling special teams are going to be especially important this weekend.

Smile Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

The State ND & Sconi get all their players

It's Sue week, so RinkPig is in the house to enlighten everyone with his quick quips.
    (For No Dak fans that means clever sayings. )

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    If you hate the Sioux so much, why do you like us Sioux fans so much?
    It makes him "cool by association"

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Please no
    Now you have to Dirty, just for dx's reaction to it.

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    FINALLY. That took forever.
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    I was wondering how long it would take for the 7>5 argument to come up in this thread,page 6 not bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    Yeah, you know the regulars are shirking their responsibility when someone has to sign up just to get that on the record on page 6.
    Yeah, I dropped the ball on that one. I didn't mention Holy Cross either. I will go to the box for two minutes and feel shame.

Quote Originally Posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    “@FSNtylermason: #Gophers hockey tickets for the North Dakota series are selling for over $400 on StubHub: https://t.co/goQcUEaF (h/t @paulrovnak)”
    I was wondering what the secondary market would be like for this game...

Hang on now. Not even willythekid is in Dubbsy's league, and cross cheque is an amatuer compared to willy.

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Smile Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Quote Originally Posted by RinkPig View Post
    It's Sue week, so RinkPig is in the house to enlighten everyone with his quick quips.
    (For No Dak fans that means clever sayings. )
    When do you plan on starting?
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Maybe Jockstock will make an appearance, one can hope.
    Quote Originally Posted by CavalryNate View Post
    Disrespecting the Gophers is like disowning your mother the first time you get a girlfriend.

Lucia Apologist

At this rate we're going to need a new thread before Friday.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

Make the playoffs, not war.

I didn't realize you were the jerk police but now that I know I'll make sure I'm more careful with my smear campaigns so you are less likely to catch and convict me.

I didn't realize you were the jerk police but now that I know I'll make sure I'm more careful with my smear campaigns so you are less likely to catch and convict me.
    *******https://img19.imageshack.us/img19/8210/laetchrishansenst.jpg********
    Hollywood Amazingness

******** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0KmTTy_MM5w?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">

You never know where or when Chris Hansen will pop up, he's like a ghost with a camera!

Legend in everybodys mind
    More fans on FSN watch the gophers than the whole population of grand forks.

Quote Originally Posted by 4four4 View Post
    What's that Wes Mantooth?

******** class="restrain" title="YouTube video player" width="640" height="390" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/ZP0mhGmUbr0?wmode=opaque" frameborder="0">
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:https://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Quote Originally Posted by 4four4 View Post
    The whole population of Grand Forks is at the UND game.
    That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Quote Originally Posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
    Yeah, the championships over Brock Hall and the Wisconsin Dairy Association teams are still championships, and should be counted as such.
    Gotta love a Dipsy Doo sighting.

These games can't come soon enough, but then like Christmas to a kid it will be over before you know it and you're left thinking about next year. In this case probably four years from now.

UND is going to come into this fare more jacked up than the Gophers while Minnesota can rest easy. Minnesota already knows they're the superior team with better coaching, fans, colors, cheerleaders, concessionaires, parking spaces and they have no Canadians with effeminate first names. Sadly UND is responsible for global warming, inflation, the ruination of The Office and 53% of the endangered species list. Because of that UND will run around trying to hit everything it can, missing and drawing penalty after penalty in frustration. The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.

Minding the gap MinnesotaNorthStar's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    Gotta love a Dipsy Doo sighting.

These games can't come soon enough, but then like Christmas to a kid it will be over before you know it and you're left thinking about next year. In this case probably four years from now.

UND is going to come into this fare more jacked up than the Gophers while Minnesota can rest easy. Minnesota already knows they're the superior team with better coaching, fans, colors, cheerleaders, concessionaires, parking spaces and they have no Canadians with effeminate first names. Sadly UND is responsible for global warming, inflation, the ruination of The Office and 53% of the endangered species list. Because of that UND will run around trying to hit everything it can, missing and drawing penalty after penalty in frustration. The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.
    53%? We're responsible for more than that!

Matt Frattin for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Registered Loser

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    The Gophers will score 75 PP goals combined and UND will fade off into WCHA obscurity.
    Only 75?
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Thread Information