Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1001

Thread: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

  1. #41
    Follow me on Twitter: @Biddco Biddco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Crystal, Minnesota
    Posts
    8,852

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Two horrible fan bases with horrible teams and horrible arenas and horrible mascots...well one has a mascot. I look forward to watching some horrible hockey this weekend.
    tUMD Hockey

    "And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

  2. #42
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,887

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    ******** width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PdLIerfXuZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>

    .
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  3. #43
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    31,319

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Driftryder View Post
    I think whether or not Haula is healthy and in the lineup will be the determining factor in who brings home the most pts this weekend.
    I'm not willing to accept it's at best a 1 point weekend without Haula. Not saying it can't happen given UND's skill, but I don't believe it's the more probable outcome.

    Who goes mental first this weekend for UND - Pattyn?

  4. #44
    #BanBiddy Dirty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 1999
    Posts
    55,847

    Smile Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Biddco View Post
    Two horrible fan bases with horrible teams and horrible arenas and horrible mascots...well one has a mascot. I look forward to watching some horrible hockey this weekend.
    You're nearly certain to end up disappointed as I'm not sure if these two teams can live up to the gold standard of horrible hockey that UMD-Tech set this past weekend.
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

  5. #45
    He fixes the cable?
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,925
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    You're nearly certain to end up disappointed as I'm not sure if these two teams can live up to the gold standard of horrible hockey that UMD-Tech set this past weekend.
    Set the bar pretty high, did they?

  6. #46
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Edina, MN, USA
    Posts
    19,864

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    So does willy work for Procter and Gamble or something with all the tissues he's handing out?

  7. #47
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,887

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    So does willy work for Procter and Gamble or something with all the tissues he's handing out?
    Stuffing from the bra.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,874

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    So does willy work for Procter and Gamble or something with all the tissues he's handing out?
    gopher whining and flu season seem to go hand in hand... not sure why anybody is not taking me up on my offer, just trying to be NoDak nice.

  9. #49
    He fixes the cable?
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    22,925

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Ummmm, hello? I'm still waiting.

  10. #50
    Lucia Apologist
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    28,887

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Who broke USCHO? All the text below the usernames is bolded on my screen. Started with Icehawk about 2/3 of the way down.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

  11. #51
    Rank Amateur
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Grand Forks, ND
    Posts
    6,974

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by icehawk View Post
    You said the same crap on another site and this series is the only time you go there too.
    It also appears he knows little if anything about hockey.

  12. #52
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Location
    Wisconsin
    Posts
    8,712

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    I'm not willing to accept it's at best a 1 point weekend without Haula. Not saying it can't happen given UND's skill, but I don't believe it's the more probable outcome.

    Who goes mental first this weekend for UND - Pattyn?
    The Gophers will get points. It's a question whether the Sioux can score enough to tie or win one night.

  13. #53
    Rank Amateur
    Join Date
    Nov 1999
    Location
    Grand Forks, ND
    Posts
    6,974

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by 80Miracle View Post
    If your the Gophers just get your spilt and avoid any major injuries. Both teams are going to the NCAA's. I hate watching North Dakota play hockey. Dirtiest team in college hockey every year and its not even close. North Dakota fans will say its "old time hockey", but anytime you punch or slash after the whistle it should be a penalty - Period

    PS: The Gophers should also be called for penalties if they chose to play that "after the whistle" North Dakota BS
    Who comes up with this logic... Have you watched old time hockey? They used to clear the bench and beat the **** out of each other. I just checked and UND is hardly the dirtiest team in college hockey, you're thinking of Cornell and UMD. UND is ranked 30th in penalty minutes. Also, college hockey is a contact sport played by men.

  14. #54
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    118,370

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    The Gophers will get points. It's a question whether the Sioux can score enough to tie or win one night.
    This.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  15. #55
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    11,748

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Die, Whioux. I hope you burn in hell. I hate all your fans and hope that rabid huskies anally rape you all.
    You leave him out of this.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

  16. #56
    Anti-Semantic The Rube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Chez Rube
    Posts
    118,370

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
    You leave him out of this.
    Was wondering when someone would pick up on that.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

  17. #57
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Edina, MN, USA
    Posts
    19,864

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Goon View Post
    Who comes up with this logic... Have you watched old time hockey? They used to clear the bench and beat the **** out of each other. I just checked and UND is hardly the dirtiest team in college hockey, you're thinking of Cornell and UMD. UND is ranked 30th in penalty minutes. Also, college hockey is a contact sport played by men.
    I am so glad you picked the handle you did for this site.

  18. #58
    Kings affiliate
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    St. Cloud, MN
    Posts
    11,748

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Was wondering when someone would pick up on that.
    With that kind of invitation, I had to.
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

    R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

    SCSU 2015-16 scoring by class through 40 games
    Seniors: 210 points (71G, 139A) from 5 players
    Juniors: 39 points (8G, 31A) from 4 players
    Sophomores: 99 points (49G, 50A) from 5 players
    Freshmen: 129 points (43G, 86A) from 8 players

  19. #59
    Fair and Balanced.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    4,311

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by 80Miracle View Post
    If your the Gophers just get your spilt and avoid any major injuries. Both teams are going to the NCAA's. I hate watching North Dakota play hockey. Dirtiest team in college hockey every year and its not even close. North Dakota fans will say its "old time hockey", but anytime you punch or slash after the whistle it should be a penalty - Period

    PS: The Gophers should also be called for penalties if they chose to play that "after the whistle" North Dakota BS
    Ha!

    The Gophers are the cheapest, dirtiest, whiniest team ever to lace up skates. And it comes from their coach who never, ever corrects it. It's a culture thing.
    A Fan of the UND Fighting Sioux!! Sioux the NCAA!

  20. #60
    I got nothing Slap Shot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    Clark Freeport Zone, Philippines
    Posts
    31,319

    Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

    Quote Originally Posted by willythekid View Post
    gopher whining...
    Odd comment considering what goes on at ss.com. There's probably a dozen posts already claiming the WCHA will conspire to have refs working in Minnesota's favor this series.

    Quote Originally Posted by siouxinminny View Post
    Ha!

    The Gophers are the cheapest, dirtiest, whiniest team ever to lace up skates. And it comes from their coach who never, ever corrects it. It's a culture thing.
    *******https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-G41dXdzROUw/UJ-NnPR0aGI/AAAAAAAAdLM/oj0upzws1bg/s1600/TommyBoy_189Pyxurz.jpg********
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 01-13-2013 at 08:02 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •