Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Dammit, Gorilla!!
    Hometown: Plymouth, MN Currently: Champlin, M-I-N-N-E-S-O-T-A

Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty View Post
    That's SCSU fans you dumb SOB. UND fans wear leather jackets. God, Gopher fans don't know anything.
    That's not true! If there is one thing you guys have taught us Gopher fans, it's that 7 > 5. This much we now know!
    "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Talking Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux

He did however forget to mention the impending 75 PP goals.

Gurtholfin

Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    They will be lead by 2 of your finest fans, be proud.

*******https://www.almightyphilly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/redneck.jpg********
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Tuuk View Post
    Are u sure these guys are UND fans? They're not wearing snowmobile jackets.

Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

*******https://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg********
    Last edited by Gurtholfin; 01-15-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Don't worry, have a homebrew.

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post
    This guy has it right: Tale of the Tape: Minnesota Gopher Hockey vs UND Fighting Whioux

"Nickname

Minnesota: Golden Gophers

North Dakota: Funny story, but they no longer have one

Advantage Minnesota: Hahahaha"

IALTO
    "...and that only took six seconds!"

Smile Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Quote Originally Posted by Slap Shot View Post

He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
    Minnesota: 1
    North Dakota: 0
    Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!
    Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

He also forgot one measurable

Crackhead Fans
    Minnesota: 1
    North Dakota: 0
    Advantage Minnesota? PUFFY!
    Guy was obviously sleeping when he forgot that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gurtholfin View Post
    Oh they're fans alright. One time, they even rode their mules into the big city and traded some of their product for a couple of jerseys...

*******https://i820.***********.com/albums/zz128/Gurtholfin/USCHO/SiouxFans2.jpg********
    It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.

Quote Originally Posted by burd View Post
    It wasn't until Nodaks began riding their mules east into Minnesota that they learned the many fine uses for goats, something for which we will always be grateful.
    Leave your fantasies out of it.

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.

International Spy

Quote Originally Posted by cross cheque View Post
    Oh it's a brave new world for tGoofs after not making the NCAAs for three years and missing the F5 for two they make it the tourney and the fans are all **** and vinegar, carry on and hope the fair weather doesn't change for the fans.
    Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

I just hope the Gophers aren't looking past the no-names to next weekend and the huge series with Kato State.
    Looking past whioux?

Quote Originally Posted by Tiggsy View Post
    Sorry, did I trip a bout of depression from a loss to us with a frozen 4 birth on the line? You guys don't know what you're going to do without us on your schedule. Oh, I'm sure your rivalry with St. Cloud can get to the same level. Just fire a few slap shots at some players and pull them out of handshake lines and you're good to go.

Looking past whioux?
    There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.

Smile Re: North Dakota at Minnesota 1/18-1/19 - Just Ring The F*ing Bell You Pansy

Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.
    Last edited by Dirty; 01-16-2013 at 10:07 AM.
    when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
    Hollywood Amazingness

Make the playoffs, not war.

UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:https://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Lucia Apologist

UND is currently the most followed hockey team in North America and no one travels better than UND fans even though we use wagons and women from minnesota to pull them. I can promise you the P1G tourney will not best the NCHC tourney in attendance unless every P1G men's basketball plane crashes.
    lulz all around
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue_dl View Post
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West.

International Spy

Heh... where to even start. When the b1g is at the X, not a chance. Maybe in the off years when it's off in some other location. Shouldn't take too long to realize it should have a permanent home at the X. The Final Five did the same thing.

Heck no. Losing that game was worth it as it was funny to see Gopher fans think they stood a chance against BC. After a few more unprovoked Erin Marvin attacks by SCSU players perhaps UND fans will be 1/10 as whiny as Gopher fans are about UND. And since they won't be playing anymore perhaps UND players can borrow Gopher players' purses for the SCSU series.
    Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.

Quote Originally Posted by icehawk View Post
    There is that rodent arrogance we love to hate. Thanks tigs. Keep it up bud.
    No problem! I do my best.

Of course. You woudn't want to break that streak of zero titles this millennium and knew you didn't have a chance so why even try? This is exactly what packer fans have been saying this past week. You're right, why should we be whiny about teams that start fights during handshake lines and fans that go insane when a team takes the high road and won't engage with them.
    Good question. Why do you guys constantly whine? I don't really know.
    Hollywood Amazingness

Quote Originally Posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    lulz all around
    Understatement of the year.

It's a good thing that the NHL is starting soon, then all the gopher fans can quit whining about how UND is the most followed team in North America. But luckily for them, they are by nature gopher fans, which means they will find countless other things to whine about.
    Last edited by willythekid; 01-16-2013 at 11:45 AM.

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

*******https://comments20.com/Recados/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Funny-Rednecks-3.jpg********

Whioux fan getting all ready to come down to the big city to see some Hockey.

You've got another thing coming if you think I'm putting pants on. This ain't no wedding or anything.
    Hollywood Amazingness

Thread Information