Team USA--WJC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team USA--WJC

USA Hockey will take a significant step in narrowing down its U.S. National Junior Team preliminary roster when the squad meets Sweden for its first pre-tournament game Thurday. The U.S. will dress the requisite 22 players for the game, which will air live on NHL Network at 12:30 p.m. ET.
    GO DU !!!

Re: Team USA--WJC

I hope Gillies gets a chance but I doubt he will this year...looking forward to the tourney
    Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Every year I enjoy this tournament more and more. I hope to catch a few games on television this year.
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        Every year I enjoy this tournament more and more. I hope to catch a few games on television this year.
        I was trying to remember, what channel carries WJC games? I feel like I could only watch online last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
          I was trying to remember, what channel carries WJC games? I feel like I could only watch online last year.
          NHL Network will carry all Team USA games. I don't think they are doing anything else. Someone correct me here.
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            NHL Network will carry all Team USA games. I don't think they are doing anything else. Someone correct me here.
            They are showing most if not all of it.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

NHL Network Schedule...

It's hockey, so I'll take it.... Kinda pizzed off I have to support NHL Network to do so however.... The NHL can go suck a lemon
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

If I recall correctly, tsn.ca streams most of the games.

Certainly Canada's games, but I think there were others too.

Comment

For those who don't get NHL Network, NHL.com is also streaming every USA game.
                  Places I've seen a college hockey game: Agganis Arena, Alfond Arena, Bright Center, Consol Energy Center, Conte Forum, DCU Center, Fenway Park, Gutterson Fieldhouse, Houston Field House, Lawler Arena, Madison Square Garden, Matthews Arena, Mullins Center, Schneider Arena, Scottrade Center, Sears Centre, Tampa Bay Times Forum, TD Bank Sports Center, TD Garden, Tsongas Center, Tully Forum, Verizon Center, Verizon Wireless Arena, Walter Brown Arena, Wells Fargo Center, Whittemore Center

Comment

It's always been extremely easy for me to find every game online.
                    Usually with American production as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                      If I recall correctly, tsn.ca streams most of the games.

Certainly Canada's games, but I think there were others too.
                      Yes, but IIRC, you are required to have a Canadian IP address in order to access that. I do prefer their coverage, though, even during USA-Canada games.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                        Yes, but IIRC, you are required to have a Canadian IP address in order to access that. I do prefer their coverage, though, even during USA-Canada games.
                        I can only take their coverage when they're losing - fun to hear the whine in their voices.

Otherwise, their arrogance is too thick to deal with. Kinda like a Gopher broadcast x10.

I thought I could remember watching the TSN feeds in my office, so not sure about the IP address issue. Hmmm...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                          I can only take their coverage when they're losing - fun to hear the whine in their voices.

Otherwise, their arrogance is too thick to deal with. Kinda like a Gopher broadcast x10.

I thought I could remember watching the TSN feeds in my office, so not sure about the IP address issue. Hmmm...
                          Perhaps your office's IP address is jumbled so that it could show up as you being in Canada? Maybe it was justin.tv or something similar?

Comment

If you are wearing a tuque, drinking Molson and own a copy of Strange Brew any IP address will work.

Comment

Originally posted by SanTropez View Post
                              If you are wearing a tuque, drinking Molson and own a copy of Strange Brew any IP address will work.
                              Even if I'm doing that and in NYS?

Comment

Working...
                              X