This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
    I'm with mookie. I like the burger. My only problem is I tend to overdue it a bit in terms of adding toppings.
    Easy to do, yes.

Sometimes mookie wants tomato. But have to have onions.

Never add ketchup, and rarely mustard. Mayo on burgers covers everything you need.

Mushrooms are tempting at times.

Think just need to know what combos work and that helps you limit them.
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: Lunch

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      Easy to do, yes.

Sometimes mookie wants tomato. But have to have onions.

Never add ketchup, and rarely mustard. Mayo on burgers covers everything you need.

Mushrooms are tempting at times.

Think just need to know what combos work and that helps you limit them.
      I like a little spice, so I'm a green peppers, jalepenos, onions, a little sauce, guy but then I figure I need to have something to "cool it down" so that's where it gets bad.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        I like a little spice, so I'm a green peppers, jalepenos, onions, a little sauce, guy but then I figure I need to have something to "cool it down" so that's where it gets bad.
        This is the classic drug cocktail problem of balancing uppers and taking the edge off.

Mayo on a burger is a war crime.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Five Guys is a treat, but holy crap I need to watch my blood sugar like a hawk after eating there.

For me: Pickles, Grilled Onions, Mushrooms and a healthy covering of A-1 sauce
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            This is the classic drug cocktail problem of balancing uppers and taking the edge off.

Mayo on a burger is a war crime.
            I hate Mayo on anything.
            That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
              I hate Mayo on anything.
              It's good for tuna fish and not much else.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

For mookie mayo has replaced ketchup for fries. Very tasty

Comment

Oh, and with grilled cheese nothing beats mayo. Not ever close. Grilled cheese dipped in mayo is heaven

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    Oh, and with grilled cheese nothing beats mayo. Not ever close. Grilled cheese dipped in mayo is heaven
                    That is by far the most offensive, disgusting thing you’ve ever posted

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      That is by far the most offensive, disgusting thing you’ve ever posted
                      More for mookie!!!

Grilled cheese with mayo has no competition on tasty lovable sandwiches

Comment

Do we need dx to go necro my condiments thread from a few months back, so that mookie can avoid triggering the mayo haters?

Comment

Working...
                        X