Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games of 11/6 - 11/8 Northeast to the MASCAC! Wait, Babson?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games of 11/6 - 11/8 Northeast to the MASCAC! Wait, Babson?

Well, not a heck of a lot going on tonight. You can watch the Fitchburg - NEC game or you can watch something else on the telly.

The complete list and the almost live scoreboard is over on D3hockey. But you knew that.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: Games of 11/6 - 11/8 Northeast to the MASCAC! Wait, Babson?

I'll be there, depending on the 3G network I'll keep you MASCAC and ECAC E fans in the loop...
    Sergei Fedorov, at the conclusion of his final season as a Red Wing.

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

2-1 NEC after 1 in Henniker. Shots 18-8 NEC. Pretty much all NEC aside from a pp goal from Caveney from Lawler. Fitchburg struggling to get outta their own end and a lot of waving sticks at the puck...

"I just don't know what to think. I play in Colorado, they tell me they like me, and I get traded. I play in Calgary, and at the end of the season the GM tells me he likes me, and I get traded. I just hope my fiancee doesn't tell me she likes me."

Comment

3-1 NEC 7:30 left in 2nd period... NEC dominating...

Scratch that... 4-1 NEC

Comment

4-2... Tired legs caught on the Ice following an icing for NEC.. Fitchburg showing signs of life

Comment

4-3 rut roh looks like the euros were planning the disco a little early... Fitchburg right back in it after 2!

Comment

NEC 5-3 final over Fitchburg with ENG

Comment

WOW! Salem got a new scoreboard!!
                Wait, the fine print on the bottom says Plattsburgh
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  If it also says Fair-Play, they are in trouble!!

"FEAR THE BIRD!"

Comment

Salem spirit
                    Larry Normandin
                    SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
                    WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

I THINK it's 3-2 Wentworth in the 3rd. No sound.

And it's a final
                      Last edited by joecct; 11-07-2012, 08:19 PM.
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I THINK it's 3-2 Wentworth in the 3rd. No sound.

And it's a final
                        It would really be nice if these "no sound" webcasts would at least put a "bug" on the screen with the score and time - or at the very least do like somebody I saw last week do a split screen with the livestats - that's actually very helpful. I do wish live stats would update time left more often than some of them do, but I understand that some of them only input time when there is a goal, penalty, or the end of a penalty and I'm sure the person entering the stats is busy enough. But it would be nice to update the time when there is a face-off.
                        2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
                        2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
                        2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
                        2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Not a whole lot on tap tonight, but looking forward to an exciting night in Plymouth as they raise their first conference banner and also an early ECAC NE showdown with Wentworth and WNEC preseason #1 and #2 facing off!

Comment

After 1 on banner night in Plymouth it's 1-0 Panthers in front of a sellout crowd at Hanaway! 4th consecutive sellout here dating back to last years playoffs...

Comment

Originally posted by NEHockeyFan07 View Post
                              After 1 on banner night in Plymouth it's 1-0 Panthers in front of a sellout crowd at Hanaway! 4th consecutive sellout here dating back to last years playoffs...
                              Mabe at some point Plymouth and Norwich can get together
                              Steve Day(NU71)
                              Go Cadets

Comment

Working...
                              X