Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UAA Seawolves 2012-2013 Thread "the Last Hurrah"

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
    Dude, who are these chicks in section 110 all painted up in green and gold? This is awesome!! I'm guessing either cheerleaders or jersey chasers.
    I was thinking that they might have been freshman volleyball players since the hockey freshman typically cheer them on in an...entertaining fashion. But volleyball was out of town this weekend so probably not them. I think a couple of them were UAA gymnasts.

Comment

There's already a thread about it, but its still relevant to this thread too. One of the WCHA referees was arrested and caused an evacuation at Anchorage International after making a bomb threat. Great to see the brilliance we have officiating games but I sure hope he enjoys his extra time in Alaska!

http://www.adn.com/2012/10/14/266010...-security.html

Comment

Congratulations for pulling out another Kendall championship! For a while there, it wasn't looking so hot for UAA but they fought back. We all know who won that game and its unfortunate that the books won't show it as such. It was great watching Air Force and I thoroughly look forward to seeing them back again next year. The Canisius team that showed up Saturday sure wanted to leave Alaska with a win! Congratulations to them too.

I'll be headed to Fairbanks next weekend for the games. Hopefully they can keep building on their improvements this weekend and pull out a couple more wins!

Comment

Originally posted by UAA Seawolves Fan View Post
          Congratulations for pulling out another Kendall championship! For a while there, it wasn't looking so hot for UAA but they fought back. We all know who won that game and its unfortunate that the books won't show it as such. It was great watching Air Force and I thoroughly look forward to seeing them back again next year. The Canisius team that showed up Saturday sure wanted to leave Alaska with a win! Congratulations to them too.

I'll be headed to Fairbanks next weekend for the games. Hopefully they can keep building on their improvements this weekend and pull out a couple more wins!
          Air force is coming back next year???
          Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
            Air force is coming back next year???
            Dr. Cobb announced at the coach's luncheon that Air Force and Quinnipiac, along with UAA and UAF, will be the tournament field for next year

Comment

• Originally posted by UAA Seawolves Fan View Post
              I was thinking that they might have been freshman volleyball players since the hockey freshman typically cheer them on in an...entertaining fashion. But volleyball was out of town this weekend so probably not them. I think a couple of them were UAA gymnasts.
              Dude, they made more noise than anyone else in the arena. I was sitting right below the cameras in the balcony on the middle red line, and I couldn't see them very well, but they all seemed to be fairly attractive.

If these chicks came to all the games, I guarantee the student section would INCREASE!!
              _AIRBANKS: THE "SPENARD" OF ALASKA.

Originally posted by birdman
              No excuses from UAF fans, UAA beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by UAA08 View Post
                Dude, they made more noise than anyone else in the arena.
                That's because Donald wasn't there.
                Originally Posted by aparch
                I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Suze View Post
                  That's because Donald wasn't there.
                  No man can out yell a young lady...
                  U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                  Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                  I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                  But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                  Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                  Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Suze we missed you at the games this last weekend in section 213. Will and Dori

Comment

Originally posted by WillH View Post
                      Suze we missed you at the games this last weekend in section 213. Will and Dori
                      Hi Will! We moved to Palmer so we won't be coming to as many games this season. Hopefully we'll be there for the next home games if I can talk Mr. Suze into it!
                      I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Lineup for tonight's game against UND

Allen-Bailey-Kwas
                        Roy-Naslund-Cameron
                        Trupp-Tatchell-Gellert
                        Murphy-Currier-Crowell

Coldwell-Docken
                        Warner-Leask
                        Sproule-Sevalrud

Kamal
                        Gunderson
                        Matyas

Not Dressed
                        Karl
                        Pickering
                        Pettitt
                        Matthews
                        Williams
                        Obarzanek

GO SEAWOLVES
                        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

What do you expect from Hayden Trupp? Is his play anything like Evan's? What a treat he was for Sioux fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            What do you expect from Hayden Trupp? Is his play anything like Evan's? What a treat he was for Sioux fans.
                            I expect he will become a playmaker eventually on top 2 lines however I'm pretty sure he won't put up the numbers Evan did

Comment

Well I'll take a split this weekend. Very impressed with tatchell, Allen and bailey tonight.

I'll take a 2-1-1 record to start this season that I have no expectations.

Go wolves

Comment

Originally posted by seawolfpunk View Post
                                I expect he will become a playmaker eventually on top 2 lines however I'm pretty sure he won't put up the numbers Evan did
                                Hayden is fast, but he's not the sniper (yet) his brother was. He did draw a penalty shot in tonights game against Merrimack, but the wonderful UA_ camera guys only showed us a picture of center ice. Hayden didn't score but I would have liked to have seen it.

From ADN:

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                                X