Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TRP: Free of political butthurt since 1999.

So in 2 weeks my band will be playing the Stoner Hands of Doom Festival. I'm pretty psyched about this. Some pretty big bands in the stoner/doom world and some pretty awesome gear vendors (because everyone who plays this stuff is a total dork gearhead).

I know none of you like anything good, but I'm excited anyway.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
      So in 2 weeks my band will be playing the Stoner Hands of Doom Festival. I'm pretty psyched about this. Some pretty big bands in the stoner/doom world and some pretty awesome gear vendors (because everyone who plays this stuff is a total dork gearhead).

I know none of you like crap noise, but I'm excited anyway.
      fyp

Comment

I keep hoping that one of your attempts to be funny will... actually be funny. But you keep disappointing me.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          I keep hoping that one of your attempts to be funny will... actually be funny. But you keep disappointing me.
          As long as I keep disappointing you, my life is complete.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
            You must have reached total consciousness by now, if that's your standard.
            Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
            Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

I thought you were just trying to be helpful...not funny.
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I believe that your son has the same standard with regards to you.

Comment

Oppa is gangham style.

Still awesome, although outdated in this crazy hyperactive world.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

They totally played gangham style at TCF Stadium today during the game. Honest to God.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      They totally played gangham style at TCF Stadium today during the game. Honest to God.
                      I don't get it, but it rules. I have no explanation for liking it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                        I don't get it, but it rules. I have no explanation for liking it.
                        SNL just had a sketch with it, and said exactly that. "I don't know why I like it, but I do."
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                          SNL just had a sketch with it, and said exactly that. "I don't know why I like it, but I do."
                          Hilarious. I like techno/dance, but I am very selective in the sound. Gangnam Style just had the right hook. And of course, the ridiculous dance.

Comment

I am so glad that I have no idea what you're talking about.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                              I am so glad that I have no idea what you're talking about.
                              It's Korean techno music song. It's really weird in parts, especially when the guy in the Big Bird/Colonel Sander's outfit starts doing a dance off with the group's lead singer.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                It's Korean techno music song. It's really weird in parts, especially when the guy in the Big Bird/Colonel Sander's outfit starts doing a dance off with the group's lead singer.

There is no ****ing way I'm watching that video. I'd rather pour bleach in my eyes and drive deck screws through my ear drums.
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X