This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

The game is over might as well get started early.

What are the chances Haula sticks around?

Originally posted by hcivic91 View Post
    The game is over might as well get started early.

What are the chances Haula sticks around?
    Not their fault, this is their first road game in the 2012 playoffs they still don't know where they are yet.
    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Re: Minnesota Gopher 2012 offseason thread

Jeez, Hull just scored a nice goal & the offseason thread is already 3 posts old?!?
      Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
      Steven Tyler

Comment

[settingasidehatred]

I feel for you guys. Getting embarrassed by BC has become a proud WCHA tradition.

At least you guys had a season worth remembering.

[/settingasidehatred]
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
          [settingasidehatred]

I feel for you guys. Getting embarrassed by BC has become a proud WCHA tradition.

At least you guys had a season worth remembering.

[/settingasidehatred]
          Thanks man. The tides will shift. BC certainly is on a tremendous run though.
          @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
          On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
          High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
            Thanks man. The tides will shift. BC certainly is on a tremendous run though.
            It will be interesting when Jerry York retires.
            Slap Shot - 444 might want to consider a restraining order.
            dggoddard - Minnesota is THE ELITE Program in all of college hockey.
            wasmania - you have to be the very best to get ice time with the great gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 4four4 View Post
              It will be interesting when Jerry York retires.
              He won't. BC's hockey boosters are probably fundraising for the medical technology necessary to keep him alive and mentally sharp for decades. In 20 years, he could just be a Nixonian head in a jar like in "Futurama", and his team will still make Frozen Fours 75% of the time.

Comment

Well, day 1 and no one has bolted yet. That's something, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Wreckincrew View Post
                  Jeez, Hull just scored a nice goal & the offseason thread is already 3 posts old?!?
                  When did we get a Hull on the team?

Very optimistic for next year. Success breeds success. (Except in North Dakota where success breeds thuggery )
                  Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                  Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post

Very optimistic for next year. Success breeds success. (Except in North Dakota where success breeds thuggery )
                    I always forget Jake Hansen is from Fargo ND.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
                      I always forget Jake Hansen is from Fargo ND.
                      Is that supposed to make some sense, or is it your usual meaningless rambling?

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                        Is that supposed to make some sense, or is it your usual meaningless rambling?
                        It's going to be a long offseason.

Comment

Originally posted by gopheritall View Post

That's what Barry Melrose said his name was , and I'm sure he was researching the rosters the past 11 days in preparation for the Frozen Four.

Say, you're not claiming Barry doesn't know what he is talking about, are you?
                          Life's A Journey, Not A Destination......
                          Steven Tyler

Comment

That's what Barry Melrose said his name was , and I'm sure he was researching the rosters the past 11 days in preparation for the Frozen Four.

While watching the game I said something about Melrose being a dolt and my son says,
                            "Give him a break, he does work two days year.
                            Which is, by the way, that is two more than Mike Eruzione."

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                            Twenty red lights in his honor
                            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

We could have used a Hull or two yesterday...
                              Bottom Line: If you deserve to win the national championship then don't worry about who you play, when, and where. Just keep winning.
                              Exception: You are right about the refs. They, no doubt, have it in for <insert your team name here>!

Comment

Working...
                              X