Page 11 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston University

International Spy

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierBBall_GopherHockey View Post
    Anyone else getting sick and tired of reading the mindless drivel posted by WMU fans in this thread? Their team makes the NCAA tournament for the second time in two years, including coming off a dominating CCHA Playoff performance w/wins over Miami and Michigan, and all their bandwagon fans come on here and post smack talk like they are Minnesota arrogant or something. They really do belong in the NCHC.
    They can switch off with SCSU being the dormats of the NCHC

Re: 2012 West Regional: North Dakota vs Western Michigan; Minnesota vs Boston Univers

So, if Western Michigan beats UND does that mean Gopher fans have to buy Western Michigan jersies?

No. We just don't care about UND that much.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Who?
    PSNetwork / 360 GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    Lol! Oh wait, you were trying to be serious?

My bad!

Shine on You Crazy Diamond

There is really only 3 things that a Whioux fan really cares about, the Gophers, a big sale at the local Walmart and whether or not they can still get Billy Ray Cyrus tickets.

Just Browsing...
    Quote Originally Posted by SanTropez View Post
    There is really only 3 things that a Whioux fan really cares about, the Gophers, a big sale at the local Walmart and whether or not they can still get Billy Ray Cyrus tickets.
    They also seemed pretty excited about the Olive Garden opening.

Quote Originally Posted by BU2K View Post
    Good point!

Quote Originally Posted by BU2K View Post
    Yes indeed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenthoven View Post
    I would not be surprised if they open up the upper level when it's all said and done.
    I'm really ******ed that I bought my tickets right before they opened the Club.

Quote Originally Posted by goldy_331 View Post
    I'm really ******ed that I bought my tickets right before they opened the Club.
    When did you get tickets? I bought mine sunday and Club level was available for purchase then, and I thought I read you bought your tickets after me?
    AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

He fixes the cable?

I am thinking about getting a WMU jersey regardless of what they do. Probably won't though, I am pretty poor.

Quote Originally Posted by MavHockey14 View Post
    When did you get tickets? I bought mine sunday and Club level was available for purchase then, and I thought I read you bought your tickets after me?
    I bought mine on Sunday and checked the Club before I bought it showed no pairs available when I bought.

Quote Originally Posted by 5mn_Major View Post
    Now here's a rarity...

The Gophers are 11-12-2 all-time overall against Boston University
    Looks like we need to tie it up.

Any other UND fans upset that we only got to end the goofs WCHA season? It seems kind of unfair that BU gets to stomp a mudhole in those heart-less wheenies in the NC$$s...

Quote Originally Posted by willythekid View Post
    Any other UND fans upset that we only got to end the goofs WCHA season? It seems kind of unfair that BU gets to stomp a mudhole in those heart-less wheenies in the NC$$s...
    it doesn't matter, Hakstool always finds a way to choke at the ncaa's.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXX

The reason for the talent in the west? Because MN didn't rely on Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by MN Pond Hockey View Post
    Menards could have sold a lot of rope

this morning in Grand Forks if North Dakota had trees.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy View Post
    it doesn't matter, Hakstool always finds a way to choke at the ncaa's.
    not until the frozen four my dim-witted friend... the goofs would get another *****-stomping courtesy of UND if BU wasn't going to do it first. UND has played so far above their talent level, not to mention all of the injuries, that anything now is just gravy.

*******https://www.unapologeticobservations.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/Hillbillys.jpg********

Whioux fanclub

BU and Western Michigan fans, watch out for these two.

UND has played some nice hockey at this point. MN has had a good run at the end of the year (Final Five aside). WMU just won the CCHA tournament. And Boston U is Boston U. This should be the toughest regional to get through. I agree that UND has exceeded expectations and injuries. That being said....any team can win any night and it's one and done. I hope nobody looks past their opponent to the next one or they might be watching the Regional Championship on FSN.

not until the frozen four my dim-witted friend... the goofs would get another *****-stomping courtesy of UND if BU wasn't going to do it first. UND has played so far above their talent level, not to mention all of the injuries, that anything now is just gravy.

Except that chokefest will happen this year by the hands of Western Michigan.

Registered Loser

Quote Originally Posted by state of hockey View Post
    I am thinking about getting a WMU jersey regardless of what they do. Probably won't though, I am pretty poor.
    I already have a Boston Terrier regardless.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Thread Information