This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

Can the Black Bears extend their season another game, or are they sent back to Orono for the summer?

Re: Maine Black Bears 2019: Offseason Approaching

Originally posted by amkirby10 View Post
    Can the Black Bears extend their season another game, or are they sent back to Orono for the summer?
    When they play with a purpose they can beat anyone...and then they can lose to anyone....season been what team shows up...seems to vary each and every game. Which puzzles me on how well they can play and how awful they look the next night.... .500 hockey seems to be this teams norm.

Comment

Crossthreading with last thread Maines last road playoff win was at Vermont but it was in the bs play-in round not the quarterfinals

Maine Hockey: I want to believe
      43-21-4 (.662) in games I attended over 4 years as a student
      104-47-14 (.669) in that time
      3x FROZEN FOUR

11-20-2 in games I've attended since. (2-2-1 under Red)

Comment

Not the most optimistic title for the thread amk, but probably an accurate one. As you mentioned in the game-thread, winning Game One in a best-of-3 (especially at home) is a recipe for success as a general rule...

And it doesn't hurt if you're the better team in the first place, either.

Comment

What a horrible call, that was off the post and out. Should not have been a goal.

Comment

Some awful calls tonite, that last one was NU diving into the boards. These refs been hitting the green beer and whiskey early.

Comment

Maine back to being Maine. Three straight boarding penalties. NU to start the 2nd period on a 2 man advantage.

Red seen yelling at the top of his lungs " f the refs" trying to rally his penalty kill. Imagine that will get officials to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Looks like this new thread title is accurate.

Comment

What a horrible call, that was off the post and out. Should not have been a goal.
                This officiating crew is the best Hockey East could put together for a playoff game? What a joke. Maine getting screwed over and over despite better play in the first 20.

Comment

Another dumb penalty. This team is so stupid.

Comment

This is reminding me of the Lowell game that ended the 2013 season.

Comment

See my previous message.

Comment

5 minutes for that?

Comment

Maine fans turning into uhn fans. Whine some more about the refs. There is a reason NU finished 3rd and Maine finished 6th in HE and it aint the refs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Another garbage call. There goes the year. I really cannoy stand Northeastern. They outplayed NU all last night, and played well enough to win early on tonight. Infuriating.

Comment

Another garbage call. There goes the year. I really cannoy stand Northeastern. They outplayed NU all last night, and played well enough to win early on tonight. Infuriating.
                              I can appreciate the position Hockey East is in as far as getting more than one team in the tourney, but this is completely ridiculous. Someone from Maine should table a motion to have refs from another conference ref the tourney so its more neutral. It isn't Maine's fault the conference sucks this year.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                              X