Michigan Tech Huskies Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huskies 2011/12

So it's Muckalt and Whitten for assistants, then? I had to get out of the corrupted threads.
    Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
    USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Yes. We have set up in the Economics of Liechtenstein thread in the Cafe otherwise. But, if things get out of hand there we may have to fully move here.

Updated WCHA salaries.
    Name School Salary Year
    Dean Blais Nebraska Omaha $250,000.00 2010-2011
    Don Lucia Minnesota $241,412.58 2009-2010
    Mike Eaves Wisconsin $236,005.00 2009-2010
    Dave Hakstol North Dakota $210,000.00 2009-2010
    George Gwozdecky Denver $190,000.00 Estimate
    Bob Motzko St Cloud State $174,135.98 2009-2010
    Scott Owens Colorado College $167,000.00 Estimate
    Troy Jutting Minnesota State $159,529.86 2009-2010
    Scott Sandelin Minnesota Duluth $170,000.00 2011-2012
    Tom Serratore Bemidji State $131,765.64 2009-2010
    Mel Pearson Michigan Tech $275,000.00 2011-2012
    Dave Shyiak Alaska Anchorage $110,000.00 2009-2010
    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Yeah, I don't know if they're going to infect that one or not, but I thought it was worth a try. At least if that works the thread pops up in the user CP, I don't know if they do with this dicussion, but I'll see soon enough.
      Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

So now we're going to be able to have an intelligent conversation?
        FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Yeah, this private thread doesn't pop up in the user CP when someone posts. That could get annoying.
          Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I think the Liechtenstein thread is going to work. They know about it but don't post there because they think they're right. We can only hope it stays this way. I think this is a hint that they aren't actually another poster playing a prank, if it was foxton he/she would have started posting in the new thread.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

It's definitely not Foxton. It's one or two goofball locals, the people that give yoopers a bad name. YooperUP was around a few years ago for awhile, with a slightly different name.
              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.

Comment

YooperUP has also found his way in to the NMU thread. However, he doesn't have a counterpart over there, so he's been ignored for the most part.
                Always a Wildcat...
                Originally posted by Kepler
                If you quote the derp you are spreading the derp. Please help keep the board derp-free.

Comment

They definitely aren't the same person either, I went back and tracked when they each posted and where, there are signs that indicate that it is 2 different posters. They know about Tom Reid's so indications are that they have actually left the UP at some point in their lives.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Well, the good news is, if they wander into the Cafe thread and start their bull**** there, you can lock it down easily.

God, that was fun...

Comment

I'm not convinced that Yooper(UP) isn't someone just playing a prank/being an ***. How the hell would he know anything about all of us going to Tom Reid's? Obviously he could have gone back to look at frozen 4 threads, but that doesn't seem likely to me. Other than that, we never mention going there. Hell, I have been there maybe 2 times that doesn't involve going to a hockey game at the X at the same time and one was last weekend. I would say it is Dirty, but I don't think he could only post as UP, and not have to add stuff as Dirty, and Dirty hasn't been posting much lately.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

But he also came up with a pretty succinct definition of "banger" (using Finnish) that made me think he must be a Houghton Co. local. I think he read the old threads.

Comment

The other thing that probably needs to be done is to get to JSR to lock the two threads he started in D-1. He's the only one that can do that.

God, that was fun...

Comment

And if he hung around the cafe much, he'd realize that shirtless guy and I (and brent, MNS, other non-techies that get tossed into the group) end up at Toby Keiths much more often than Tom Reids

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The Super Tards are back.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Michigan Tech Huskies Hockey

About this Group

A group to discuss the finer points of Tech Hockey.
                              Type: Moderated
                              Topics: 3
                              Comments: 14

Group Categories

Collapse

Latest Group Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X