LSSU Hockey 2012-2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2012-2013

It doesn't matter. Helicopter Daddy will continue to apologize for a well past-his-prime coach that hasn't been successful for over 20 years, all because he just happened to bring in his D-III talent level son.

And then delete his post less than 24 hours later, because he is unwilling to stand behind what he wrote.

Maybe I should apply for that Admin job posted here, because I could make this whole fiasco go away very quickly...
    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by FRICKER View Post
      Nice testimonial RapidsCity to your bitty buddy, Crazy Frank!!!!! Are you on the payroll? My impression is that Frank has established a reputation for passing through the drive-through of coaching & scouting hockey, oftentimes blowing up the bridges after passing over them. Yes, along the way he had some success, like at Lake State, but he also has earned a reputation of being a callous, abusive,
      and aloof guy with a definite Napoleon complex. It's nice to have him in our rear view mirror!!!
      I'm thinking the post was loaded with sarcasm. Do you really think someone is being lauded for winning the Palmetto Cup?
      "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
        Whatever!!!
        Will this post get deleted, too?

Your son is in his mid-20s. It's time to move on with life.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
          Whatever!!!
          What are you, a teenage girl?

Comment

So, has anyone been out to the captain's practices yet? If so, how do the guys look?

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              Will this post get deleted, too?

Your son is in his mid-20s. It's time to move on with life.
              Deleted! Remember...don't drink and post. I causes you to expel large amounts of vitriol upon knowledgeable hockey fans who don't consider 4th liners "star players."

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum
                If maintining the status quo for 8 years with finishes in the bottom half of the standings, 0 NCAA appearances, crowds less and less every season, league suspensions, and players and parents being ridiculed all in defense of an agenda well then I think your definition of knowlegable up there is a bit off in youperland.
                It's YOOPERLAND. And knowledgeable hockey fans know that averaging 15 wins per year is nearly twice as many as the 8 averaged during the previous coaches tenure. You poor triple personality troll. How long before you or your alter ego deletes the latest drivel you honor us with.

Comment

You forget about putting your town on the map
                  I believe French Missionaries put Sault Ste. Marie on a map, but what do history teachers know?
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

You only talk about the second tenure of Frank Anzalone, one where he inherited a decimated team that would have taken 5 to 6 years to rebuild.
                    So it WAS Bill Selmon that brought the 1st NCAA championship to the SOO and was resposible for the next 2!

Comment

It is amazing what my biggest fan Truth Squad/Serum is doing for reviving my great name. However, he's forgetting some of my greatest accomplishments. Including leading my 26 ships to a Dutch victory over Spain in the Battle of Gibraltar and single handily fashioning the air filter than saved the Apollo 13 astronauts.

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
                        It is amazing what my biggest fan Truth Squad/Serum is doing for reviving my great name. However, he's forgetting some of my greatest accomplishments. Including leading my 26 ships to a Dutch victory over Spain in the Battle of Gibraltar and single handily fashioning the air filter than saved the Apollo 13 astronauts.

That is first class spewing.

Bravo!

Comment

Originally posted by Vitriol View Post
                          That is fantastic!
                          "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Four score and seven years ago I, Frank Anzalone, brought forth on this continent a new nation, conceived in liberty, and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
                            Now we Lakers are engaged in a great civil war, testing whether that nation, or any nation, so conceived and so dedicated, can long endure. We are met on a great battle-field of that war. We have come to dedicate a portion of that field, as a final resting place for those who here gave their lives that that nation might live. It is altogether fitting and proper that we should do this. But, in a larger sense, we can not dedicate, we can not consecrate, we can not hallow this ground. The brave men, living and dead, who struggled here, have consecrated it, far above our poor power to add or detract. The world will little note, nor long remember what we say here, but it can never forget what they did here. It is for us the living, rather, to be dedicated here to the unfinished work which they who fought here have thus far so nobly advanced. It is rather for us to be here dedicated to the great task remaining before us—that from these honored dead we take increased devotion to that cause for which they gave the last full measure of devotion—that we here highly resolve that these dead shall not have died in vain—that this nation, under God, shall have a new birth of freedom—and that government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the earth.

Comment

I think Ron Mason was the coach at LSSU four score and seven years ago.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Anyone care to guess where the Lakers will be picked to finished this year . I am thinking 7th to 10th .

Comment

Working...
                                X