Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2012-2013

Originally posted by Truth Serum
    I don't know what you mean by trolls but I think you YOUPERS up there would have some support for your own state from the south in Mississippi and Arkansas as the similarities are striking.
    Shouldn't you be having dinner at TGI McFunster's, or whatever chain just went up in Plymouth's newest strip mall?

Comment

How about "Abners - lower pennisula" ???

Comment

I don't know what you mean by trolls but I think you YOUPERS up there would have some support for your own state from the south in Mississippi and Arkansas as the similarities are striking.
        How are there similarities to Mississippi and Arkansas?
        "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
          How are there similarities to Mississippi and Arkansas?
          Obviously, he's implying that you're secessionist rednecks.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
            Throw out secessionist and I think you people are finally on to something.

The Truth Is Out There....
            TBA
            TBA
            You told us you were leaving, but I see you've come back to spew vitriol at the LSSU fan base.
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

Throw out secessionist...
              Too big of a word for you?

Comment

Whatever!
                First Law of Trolling: A troll that is trolling will continue to troll until acted upon by a greater troll.

I win!

Comment

Anyone notice a bunch of "Truth Serum" posts have vanished, much like "Truth Squad" posts do?
                  Last edited by davyd83; 09-11-2012, 02:00 PM.
                  "The use of common sense and logic will not be tolerated and may result in fine and/or suspension."- Western Professional Hockey League By-laws. 1999-2000.

Comment

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
                    Anyone notice a bunch of "Truth Serum" posts have vanished, much like "Truth Squad" post do?
                    It's not surprising. The same nit-wit comments, lunatic rants, and grammatical errors appear for all of her names (truth squad, truth serum, lakerblues, etc.).

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                      It's not surprising. The same nit-wit comments, lunatic rants, and grammatical errors appear for all of her names (truth squad, truth serum, lakerblues, etc.).
                      Should just post as either "Sybil" or maybe "Malcolm Rivers."

Comment

I just saw on the tv that Notre Dame is going to have all their sport teams play in the Atlantic Coast league except the football team . I wonder what that meant and what it means for the hockey team .

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory
                          Just read this on ESPN: "The ACC does not offer hockey, so it is presumed that Notre Dame will go through with its planned move to Hockey East in that sport."

I don't think Hockey East is affiliated with any non-hockey sport conference, so it probably means nothing. They are just following Boston College.

Comment

The roster for this coming season has been posted. Anyone know if Shkreli is done playing hockey, or if he might be back next season if his injury heals sufficiently?

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...2012-13/roster

Comment

I most certainly hope that this coach gives Mr. Ravn a chance in net, as was the promise when he came in. Once you get in that man's dog house it is hard to get out, let alone stay on the roster.
                              He was cut. The coach did it by passing a hand written note to Ravn's girlfriend. It was brutal.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                                The roster for this coming season has been posted. Anyone know if Shkreli is done playing hockey, or if he might be back next season if his injury heals sufficiently?

http://www.lssulakers.com/sports/m-h...2012-13/roster

Bill,

I understand that Shkreli left school since he could not play this year. Whether he enrolled somewhere else or will decide to come back next year, didn't hear anything on that.

Comment

Working...
                                X