X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: LSSU Hockey 2012-2013

Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
    Interesting early season schedule.

Then another Big Snow Conference future match-up, and again on the road -- to Fairbanks. And yes, another chance to measure LSSU's level against like-situated foes. I am not going to take the time to look up the records, but it seems to me that the Lakers don't suffer too horribly at UAF.
    The win last February at Alaska was the first time the Lakers won a game in Fairbanks since 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by Laker Dude View Post
      The win last February at Alaska was the first time the Lakers won a game in Fairbanks since 2000.

Wow. I did not realize that. I always thought they played OK up there. Wierd perception. OK -- so now they have to win in Fairbanks. Start a new trend.

Comment

Originally posted by Lakerblue View Post
        Wow. I did not realize that. I always thought they played OK up there. Wierd perception. OK -- so now they have to win in Fairbanks. Start a new trend.
        I didn't look back over the records, but they have had a lot of close games up there over the last 10 years and I think a few ties mixed in. It's not like they haven't had their chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
          I didn't look back over the records, but they have had a lot of close games up there over the last 10 years and I think a few ties mixed in. It's not like they haven't had their chances.
          Yeah, it seems like they have tied 5-6 games in Alaska over the last 10 years. As others said, lack of goal scoring cost the Lakers some close games up there.

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker
            Anzalone:
            01-02: 8-27-2 (.243)
            02-03: 6-28-4 (.211)
            03-04: 9-20-7 (.347)
            04-05: 9-22-7 (.329)
            The TRUTH is right here!!!!!!!!
            LSSU hockey-3 time NCAA champs 1988, 1992, 1994

Comment

The Alaska trip is a tough one................a split is "OK" cuz we usually get sort of a "ref job" if we win the first game. It takes 2-3 weeks to fully recover from that road trip with the travel &
              three hour time change. It's too bad both Fairbanks & Anchorage aren't in the same league cuz that would make for a neat two week trip!

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Squad
                Whatever!!!!

The Truth Is Out There....
                TBA
                TBA
                TBA
                "Na na na na na can't hear you! Na na na na na can't HEAR YOU!!!"

-Truth™

Comment

You people up there and your constant vitriol for a Hall of Fame Coach in Frank Anzalone is pretty disgusting, if not sad. Soon you will be blaming everyone and everything for another bottom division finish, low attendance and more of the same, even having the gaul to point the finger at former great parents and unbelievablely their parents. I'm done wasting my time here with you people. Enjoy another season of playing the what if and blame game. You are so predictable.

TBA
                  I predicted this post.
                  Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                  What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

And I predict that it disappears.
                    FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

You people up there and your constant vitriol for a Hall of Fame Coach in Frank Anzalone is pretty disgusting, if not sad. Soon you will be blaming everyone and everything for another bottom division finish, low attendance and more of the same, even having the gaul to point the finger at former great parents and unbelievablely their parents. I'm done wasting my time here with you people. Enjoy another season of playing the what if and blame game. You are so predictable.

TBA

Frank Anzalone is the reason I struggled in high school algebra.

Comment

I'm done wasting my time here with you people.
                        How long will this promise last?

Comment

TBA
                          Which "Hall of Fame"? He isn't in Eveleth, MN; Kingston, ON or Toronto, ON. I think the hero worship is a bit OCD and the constant deletions paranoid schizophrenia

DSM IV Symptoms of Paranoid type:
                          •Anger
                          •Anxiety
                          •Argumentativeness
                          •Delusions of persecution or grandeur

Comment

Originally posted by Lakers2Glory
                            Actually, I was just telling the truth. Go back and read the press release: http://www.alaskananooks.com/news/20...x?path=mhockey
                            Your name is a bunch of bs. Your just a plain, run-of-the-mill Hypocrite.
                            I guess we will never know how it would have turned out had the call gone the other way. The Lakers would have still had a good chance for a first round bye going into the final two weeks had they swept Alaska.

Comment

September . . . one month to go . . . campus is humming and busy . . . Laker hockey isn't far away now!

Comment

Originally posted by DopeyBaker View Post
                                How long will this promise last?

A few days. Depending on which of the five or six different sign-in names he wants to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X