• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Final Five Quarterfinals: St, Clooud vs. Fighting Whioux

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Darker: read back, man. Sheesh.
    I didn't read back far enough.
    "My greatest achievement."
    Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
      I didn't read back far enough.
      2 minutes in the box. And you must feel shame.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
        These whioux people from whiouxville are kinda cute...they do eat green eggs and ham!
        Whioux dat? Whioux dat? Whioux dat say dey gonna beat dem NoDaks!?
        SCSU!

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks it's cute how many jan fans think their team has a chance in this game? Kristo, Knight and Nelson all get hatties and lee brings his teddybear because he is so scared of Lammy...

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
            Am I the only one that thinks it's cute how many jan fans think their team has a chance in this game? Kristo, Knight and Nelson all get hatties and lee brings his teddybear because he is so scared of Lammy...
            Yeah, with our pathetic 2-2-0 record against you guys and 10 goals for vs. 7 goals against in the season series, all with our freshman backup goalie, where would we get the arrogance that we have a chance from?

Huskies Win DAMMIT!
            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
              Yeah, with our pathetic 2-2-0 record against you guys and 10 goals for vs. 7 goals against in the season series, all with our freshman backup goalie, where would we get the arrogance that we have a chance from?

Huskies Win DAMMIT!
              That's a good question. I've been wondering that myself. Perhaps you've been stealing paint thinner from the cheeseheads and it has made you all delusional? I'm not quite sure yet.
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post

Huskies Win DAMMIT!
                you're delusional, that's all...

Comment

UND 4 SCSU 3 in 6 OT's. Make it happen.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Huskies put up 4 on the Flickertails in the first 30 minutes, Dell gets pulled and the Huskies coast to a 4-1 victory.
                    Originally posted by SJHovey
                    Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
                    Originally posted by Brenthoven
                    We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

I wonder what player Hackstooge is going to have Blood punch in the back of the head when they're not looking?
                      SCSU!

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Even the Friday night Gophers could probably beat a UND team that played 3 games the night before.
                        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          meh. We are 3-1 against both the Whioux and Jan, we don't need no stinkin' overtime games to put a beat down on these two.

Edit: Although just playing against us will be Jan's NC.

Comment

• Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            you're delusional, that's all...
                            We tied the season series, we played all four with our freshman goalie (including his 2nd and 3rd career college games), we won goal differential by three. These aren't delusions, they're facts. You seem to be the one whose reality check bounced.

Huskies win DAMMIT!
                            tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

Originally posted by Husky4Life View Post
                              I wonder what player Hackstooge is going to have Blood punch in the back of the head when they're not looking?
                              As opposed to having Blood punch someone in the back of the head when they are looking?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

jan's season is over in less than 36 hours... good riddance I say.

Comment

Working...
                                X