Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCHA Championship Weekend: (2) Michigan, (3) Western Michigan, (4) Miami, and (11) BG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCHA Championship Weekend: (2) Michigan, (3) Western Michigan, (4) Miami, and (11) BG

Down to the final four in the CCHA:

Michigan is making its 24th straight appearance at the Joe

Western Michigan looks to solidify an NCAA berth and win their 2nd Mason Cup

Miami looks to defend their first Mason Cup and possibily break into the 1-line for the NCAAs

Bowling Green looks to keep it going. The first team to finish last in the regular season and make it to the Joe.

Strong assumption is Miami/WMU at 4:30 and BG/UM at 8:00. Only 1 more of these after this year, so lets enjoy it. Go.

Re: CCHA Championship Weekend: (2) Michigan, (3) Western Michigan, (4) Miami, and (11

MAC power.

Comment

Re: CCHA Championship Weekend: (2) Michigan, (3) Western Michigan, (4) Miami, and (11

So, anyone posting predictions?

Comment

With BGSU making it this year, that means that all 11 teams have been to the Joe in the last 4-5 years, right?
        It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
          MAC power.
          The MAC having only one sport they can compete against the rest of D-1 is hardly "power".

Comment

Originally posted by Hockeybuckeye View Post
            The MAC having only one sport they can compete against the rest of D-1 is hardly "power".
            As always, your insight is legendary.

Comment

Butthurt Buckeye is butthurt.

And Akron's national title win over Michigan last year in men's soccer means two sports.
              "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Leak in the alfaduct. Creates fog in the JLA. CCHA Championships moved to China.

Comment

Yeah.

Bowling Green's gonna win the whole ****ing thing. Desalvo is going to score about 11 goals next weekend, including a hat trick in the Michigan-WMU game from the team bus.

Pardon me. I have to go and pull a chicken bone out of my team's neck.
                  FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

DeSalvo outscores the other three teams by himself.
                    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Congrats to Western, Michigan and BG. The boys over on ay-ziggy-zoomba sound like they are having their happiest night in 15 years, can't help but be happy for them and Coach Bergeron.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                        Yeah.

Bowling Green's gonna win the whole ****ing thing. Desalvo is going to score about 11 goals next weekend, including a hat trick in the Michigan-WMU game from the team bus.

Pardon me. I have to go and pull a chicken bone out of my team's neck.
                        Are you sure it's that end of the anatomy you have to pull something out of? LOL!
                        I'm sorry friend, not meaning to kick you guys when you're down but I couldn't resist making the joke. Good luck to you at selection time next weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          DeSalvo outscores the other three teams by himself.
                          DeSalvo has come out of no where! He's been a force on the ice, but he had exactly 4 goals going in to the playoffs. He now has 14. Suffice it to say he's found his stride in D1 hockey!

Comment

Originally posted by MUhawks628 View Post
                            Congrats to Western, Michigan and BG. The boys over on ay-ziggy-zoomba sound like they are having their happiest night in 15 years, can't help but be happy for them and Coach Bergeron.
                            Good. I'm glad somebody's enjoying tonight.
                            Are you sure it's that end of the anatomy you have to pull something out of? LOL! I'm sorry friend, not meaning to kick you guys when you're down but I couldn't resist making the joke. Good luck to you at selection time next weekend!
                            Yes, there's a mess on that end, too. If we play like that we'll be lucky to get 5 shots on goal in our tournament game.

And I can't believe I'm still mentioning the NCAA tournament after this debacle.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Originally posted by BGFan View Post
                              DeSalvo has come out of no where! He's been a force on the ice, but he had exactly 4 goals going in to the playoffs. He now has 14. Suffice it to say he's found his stride in D1 hockey!
                              **** it. Desalvo for Hobey.

God, that was fun...

Comment

Working...
                              X