Alaska Anchorage Seawolves offseason 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alaska Anchorage Seawolves offseason 2012

Well another offseason has come upon us after this very disappointing season.

Good luck to the 4 seniors that are expected to graduate this year and ready to welcome the new freshman coming in.

Hope all the seawolf fans out here get out and enjoy the rest of winter and summer.

Go Seawolves
    Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Re: Alaska Anchorage Seawolves offseason 2012

Honest question...what's the barometer on Shyiak these days? Do you think he will be the guy to take you into the new version of the WCHA? Commenters on ADN seem to want him gone, but most ADN commenters also act like they live in their parents basement so I take that with a grain of salt. If my memory is right his contract is up after next season.
    “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

A lot of people seem want Shyiak and I really don't understand why. Overall the program has been improving with this seasons hiccup the exception. I think he can lead the program in the new WCHA.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

from all the rumblings i've heard via Facebook, a good # of the hockey alumni have been dissapointed in the leadership at the AD's office. And I can't say I blame them. While i do see progress with Dave, there needs to be quite a bit more progress next year.
        Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the Titanic

Comment

Working...
        X