X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    those are the only 3 programs in the country who have made ncas tourn last 4 years.
    What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......

And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.

Comment

With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.
      The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
        With goalie Adam Clark signing his National Letter of Intent, all 9 of the 2014 UNH recruits have signed an NLI.
        Looks promising; thanks, Mike.

With four forwards and three D-men leaving, will be lots of opportunities for incoming frosh in 2014-15. No asking anyone to play another year in juniors this time around. Can Adam Clark get some time in net this coming season?

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post
          What are you talking about? Just off the top of my head I know for a fact North Dakota has made the tournament the last 4 years. Pretty sure NoDak is currently on at least a 10 year streak of making the tournament......

And I know you're just being a troll but thanks for the good laugh putting Union with the likes of Minni and BC. Appreciate it.
          Not half as funny as his comparison of "borderline Ivy" Union to Columbia and Yale as destination schools stuck in bad neighborhoods. The guy clearly inhaled too much paint fumes in auto body shop class at The Voke.
          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan422 View Post

I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

• Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
              I believe it was Union, North Dakota and BC as the only teams to make the last four. Not Minnesota, they weren't in 2011.
              true, we know one thing though for a fact. it wasnt the university of no hardware
              that we know for a fact.

all that supposed nhl talent and nothing to show for it but, what?? nothing.

Comment

"9 UNH Recruits Sign National Letter of Intent"

Comment

Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                  Not half as funny as his comparison of "borderline Ivy" Union to Columbia and Yale as destination schools stuck in bad neighborhoods. The guy clearly inhaled too much paint fumes in auto body shop class at The Voke.
                  Right after he got done having dinner with Wayne Gretzky, Lord Stanley, George Washington and Martin Luther King.
                  Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

as ususal a great write up! Should be a good class to watch and really push some of the upper classmen next year

Comment

Excellent write up Mike! Really looking forward to seeing these frosh on the ice this fall.
                      UNH

Comment

"UNH Recruits Update: April-25-2014"

Comment

Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
                          Thanks for the excellent update, Mike.

Good to see so many of our 2014 recruits going deep in the juniors post-season.

Comment

USA Hockey and Hockey Canada reportedly making progress on a plan to remove fighting from Junior Hockey no later than the start of the 2015–16 season:

http://thejuniorhockeynews.com/?p=25644

Comment

Why 2015-16? How long should it take to implement the new rules? I love the term "the proponents of fighting"! If they enjoy watching fighting, they should go to a boxing match or one of the other forms of combat.

Comment

Preliminary report has Defenseman Rich Boyd, who is just graduating from Cushing Academy, coming to UNH this fall - a year ahead of schedule. Will seek further confirmation.
                                Here's Rich Boyd's profile from when he committed to UNH last August:
                                http://unhhockeyblog.blogspot.com/20...-boyd.html?m=1

Comment

Working...
                                X