This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UNH Recruits: 2012-2016

Thanks goblue. Early retirement allowed me to take it up as a hobby. I'm very lucky.
    The UNH Men's Hockey Blog

Comment

"UNH Recruit Profile: Warren Foegele"

Comment

• Originally posted by C-H-C View Post
        Thanks goblue. Early retirement allowed me to take it up as a hobby. I'm very lucky.
        We are the lucky ones. Love reading your post and recruit updates and of course my favorite on Twitter

Comment

"UNH Recruits Update: Feb-25-2013" - Player of the Week is Brendan van Riemsdyk.

Comment

"UNH Recruits Update: 3-11-2013" - Co-Players of the Week are Charlie Kelleher and Warren Foegele

Comment

2015 UNH recruits Charlie Kelleher and Joe Masonius have been invited to the U.S. National Team Development Program Evaluation Camp:
              http://www.usantdp.com/news_article/...rrer_id=666974

Comment

A feature article on 2013 UNH recruit Tyler Kelleher, including mention of brother Charlie (2015 UNH Recruit):

http://www.usantdp.com/news_article/...rrer_id=666974

Comment

UNH needs to elevate Gnarlz to the varsity squad. MVP of the 2013 Hockey East mascot game.

Comment

New England Prep School Player of the Year - goalie Danny Tirone, senior at Loomis-Chaffee, has committed to UNH for the Fall of 2015.

Comment

Thanks for the info.....looks like we have less recruits than seniors graduating?
                      AKA Boguniecki 33 on the road, except at UMass Amherst, and Magness Arena, where I can't get enough of Mowers, Mowers, you s**k!

Comment

"UNH Recruit Profile: Goalie Danny Tirone"

Comment

"UNH Recruits Update: March-25-2013"

Comment

"UNH Recruit Joe Masonius Makes US NTDP"

Comment

I really enjoy reading the posts here so I decided to finally get an account. What is everyone's take on the age of the goalies coming to UNH? Both Adam Clark and Danny Tirone will be over 21 when they come to UNH. Also Jamie Regan was 20.5 when he arrived in Durham. Should we be concerned about the fact that none of the three of them were able to make it on to a D1 team before they were over 20.5? I'm worried that we wont have the top tier goalie we need to get a national championship with goalies that have been past on for 2-3 years before finally being recruited.

If we had the goalie of the future with either of the two that aren't on campus I thought we would have to get him on campus sooner even to just back up Desmith to stop other teams from stealing our recruit with the possibility of being on their campus a year earlier. Desmith will be a Junior for fall of 2013 and I've always been more comfortable with the new starter being a junior like in years past (Digirolamo, Foster, etc) Are my worries valid?

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazedUNHfan View Post
                                I really enjoy reading the posts here so I decided to finally get an account. What is everyone's take on the age of the goalies coming to UNH? Both Adam Clark and Danny Tirone will be over 21 when they come to UNH. Also Jamie Regan was 20.5 when he arrived in Durham. Should we be concerned about the fact that none of the three of them were able to make it on to a D1 team before they were over 20.5? I'm worried that we wont have the top tier goalie we need to get a national championship with goalies that have been past on for 2-3 years before finally being recruited.

If we had the goalie of the future with either of the two that aren't on campus I thought we would have to get him on campus sooner even to just back up Desmith to stop other teams from stealing our recruit with the possibility of being on their campus a year earlier. Desmith will be a Junior for fall of 2013 and I've always been more comfortable with the new starter being a junior like in years past (Digirolamo, Foster, etc) Are my worries valid?
                                No hokydad, "we" shouldnt be concerned.

Comment

Working...
                                X