# days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

Your best guess to estimate the number of days until Troy Jutting is on the ubnemploymeny role.

Should be 1, but I will guess it is 366.

Buisman, please do the right thing, it is hard to let him go, but you have a chance to make MSU the new power of the WCHA, Let Him go tonight. If nothing better available (and there are many better avialable), let Darren Blue coach the team.

Re: # days until Jutting is collecting unemnployment

You know what I think; they'll never pay him off a year early (wait until you hear how closely they played the defending national champions in their own building!) Then, next year, we'll be told thst Jutting deserves a chance to compete in the new WCHA against similar schools, so he'll get a four-year extension.
    My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I have heard rumblings that he is gone after this season. Rumblings only, not honest to Parise rumors.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
        I have heard rumblings that he is gone after this season. Rumblings only, not honest to Parise rumors.
        I desperately hope you're right; I might get my season tickets back if that's true. However, I'm on campus every day and haven't heard a peep.
        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
          I desperately hope you're right; I might get my season tickets back if that's true. However, I'm on campus every day and haven't heard a peep.
          As I said, it's not rumor status yet, which makes me doubt it. But I do believe his days are severely numbered. The conference change might buy him some time (as in, "new" conference, new coach sorta thing).
          Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
          Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Heard Craig Dahl is interested!
            There is Hope . . .

Comment

Originally posted by The Vicar View Post
              Heard Craig Dahl is interested!
              Aren't they the same person?
              SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
              UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
              Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
              Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
              UMD Football: 2008, 2010
              UMD Men: 2011

Comment

My quote of the weekend:

Me: Hey Troy, you really like to whine.
                Troy Jutting: It helps me cope.
                UMD: tHobey Baker University.

Comment

College hockey teams rarely let coaches go with time left in their contract. You would think time is running short for Jutting. I suppose MSU fans will be hoping for a bad year so Jutting may finally be let go
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    College hockey teams rarely let coaches go with time left in their contract. You would think time is running short for Jutting. I suppose MSU fans will be hoping for a bad year so Jutting may finally be let go
                    Usually, it goes like this. "Oh, you have one year left contract and we're not going to renew you. You wouldn't want to be labeled a lame duck would you?" Coach decides to resign to save face.
                    Originally posted by SCSU Euro
                    What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

I think they've gotten thier wish a couple times now...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

We have had a decade of bad years, however each year that his contract is coming due, we have a sniff of a good season. Then Buisman praises him with another 4 year extension.

Enough is enough. He should be let go immediately

Comment

If someone can get rid of him which is hopefully soon.. I will renew my season tickets tomorrow...

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            I think they've gotten thier wish a couple times now...
                            Touche.

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and no one answered...

What if Glen Taylor was a hockey fan?
                            tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Touche.

I asked this question a couple of weeks ago and no one answered...

What if Glen Taylor was a hockey fan?
                              What if Snuffleufagus as a chicken?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                              X