PDA

View Full Version : 2012 WCHA Final Five

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

Dirty
03-12-2012, 12:43 PM
Which has the higher cumulative IQ? The 20 DU fans in attendance or the 7000 fans wearing green?

Pre or post puking?

scsutommyboy
03-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Tech Hockey Guide tweeted that Thusdays game will be on Fox College Sports Central, I'm guess the others will be too

FSN north channel 668 on DirecTv will have both thursday games.

Siouxfaninseattle
03-12-2012, 02:22 PM
FSN north channel 668 on DirecTv will have both thursday games.

it looks like they all will be televised. :D

SanTropez
03-12-2012, 02:55 PM
I hear Jan Brady U has the banner for beating UNO up already and is now working on hanging the "we might get to play the Gophers in the Final Five" banner.

Good luck Jan

dggoddard
03-12-2012, 03:59 PM
FSN north channel 668 on DirecTv will have both thursday games.All five games will also be televised on FCS-Central which should help out everyone with Comcast and local cable companies nationwide.

Root Sports-Rocky Mountain [DTV 683] will also carry all five games.

Skeeterman
03-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Except this...

http://taxdollars.ocregister.com/files/2011/02/marijuana-leaf.jpg

That looks familiar

Bronzebacks
03-12-2012, 04:10 PM
I hear Jan Brady U has the banner for beating UNO up already and is now working on hanging the "we might get to play the Gophers in the Final Five" banner.

Good luck Jan

Very clever sandyvagina. Such a witty burn..... Who the **** is "Jan" anyway? Must be some 1970s ****?

Duder
03-12-2012, 04:23 PM

Good luck Jan

Yes I heard it will look very much like the banner Holy Cross hung when they beat the Gophers in the NCAAs, and various other old sick burn banners.

gopher wes
03-12-2012, 04:25 PM
Yes I heard it will look very much like the banner Holy Cross hung when they beat the Gophers in the NCAAs, and various other old sick burn banners.
I was just surprised UND didn't hang a banner when HC beat the Gophers.

goldy_331
03-12-2012, 04:25 PM

Yep. Many similarities between JBSU and Holy Cross. Both have just a couple of upsets in the distant past to hang their hats on (or hang banners for). Does Holy Cross have a second NCAA win though? ;)

Biddco
03-12-2012, 04:28 PM
My question for Gopher fans will they need some directions from other fan bases on finding the X? They haven't played their since 2009 despite hosting a regional and a Frozen Four.

gopher wes
03-12-2012, 04:31 PM
My question for Gopher fans will they need some directions from other fan bases on finding the X? They haven't played their since 2009 despite hosting a regional and a Frozen Four.
OMG, that is hilarious. Did you come up with that just now?!:rolleyes::p

Dirty
03-12-2012, 04:32 PM
I was just surprised UND didn't hang a banner when HC beat the Gophers.

gopher wes
03-12-2012, 04:37 PM
Touche

Biddco
03-12-2012, 04:39 PM
OMG, that is hilarious. Did you come up with that just now?!:rolleyes::pAnswer the question!

Dirty
03-12-2012, 04:40 PM
Answer the question!

Why do you care? You'll be drunk off your arse and won't be able to help them anyways.

Biddco
03-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Why do you care? You'll be drunk off your arse and won't be able to help them anyways.I beg to differ, my directional skills are well above average despite what state I am in.

gopher wes
03-12-2012, 05:06 PM
I beg to differ, my directional skills are well above average despite what state I am in.
So if you make it to Iowa by mistake, you'll be able to find your way back?;)

To answer your question: I will be ok once I figure out what this "X" thing is that you speak of.:confused: If I can figure that out, I will try to attend some games this weekend.:p

HumRsky
03-12-2012, 05:27 PM

Good luck Jan

Two banners and a retired number doesn't seem at all excessive to me. It's not like we're Quinnipiac or Mankato. :p

geezer
03-12-2012, 06:43 PM
Michigan Tech is 4-5-3 against the field**, having beaten every team in the Final Five once, except NoDak. They know what it will take to get it done, and are lean and mean and fit, having set aside every dead weight distraction such as girls, classes, and even, in certain cases, their appendices. It's time to lay it on the line and win the tournament.

"For the Lord of our Dreams and the King of All Mists speaks through me unto you... and delivers us these laws (so sayeth the Lord of the Locusts)... For far too long the flat-landers* have been allowed to retain their corrupt control on all that belongs to us by divine right! From this day forth -- we shall take what is OURS!"
-The Hooded One

I really wish I could be there to see it in person.

*and the Denver Pioneers, as well

** mediocre, yes, but not bad.