Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Maine thread (cont) - Hobey Abbott goes Dancing

Originally posted by MEFANinLA View Post
    Timmay should be proud of his accomplishment of being able to drive the home fans away and allow the visitors to dominate the arena. If Maine was still a winner the alfond wouldn't be a ghost town even if the kids are on break. Thank you tiny timmay you have accomplished your mission.
    What will it take to fire him up... Ageless Male supplement pills? lol Note that I did not say fire him

Comment

Originally posted by whatever View Post
      What will it take to fire him up... Ageless Male supplement pills? lol Note that I did not say fire him

Nothing will fire him up. No fire in Whitehead at all. He just stands there and takes the shaft.
      When you say Tim Whitehead, You haven't said much!!!

Comment

I expect a totally different game tonight. Going from a record high in PIM to a record low.
        Last edited by Runsub5; 03-11-2012, 03:59 PM.

Comment

Tonights game comes down to: GOALTENDING...said it before and will say it again...Cannata is a Legit series stealing netminder,while Sullivan needs to make the saves he's suppose to make and the D needs to make that easier also,if Maine can't skate tonight or have a in game change of plans then it will be a Long Night in store for the Black Bears. AND lets hope its a Hockey Game...Not how many players can fit in a penalty box per period. lets PLAY Hockey..!!!

Comment

This ref is so horrible. 2 embellishments and then they review and give more penalties lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
              This ref is so horrible. 2 embellishments and then they review and give more penalties lol.
              Are they even allowed to review that???

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                I have never seen it ever in hockey. Nor have I seen a team get as many embellishments as Maine had been called for.

Comment

Originally posted by boblav1 View Post
                  Doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweeper View Post
                    I have never seen it ever in hockey. Nor have I seen a team get as many embellishments as Maine had been called for.
                    I don't remember ever seeing an embellishment penalty after the whistle

Comment

Is Larry M. unplugged ?? Can not get a radio feed ?

Comment

Originally posted by fiqure8 View Post
                        Is Larry M. unplugged ?? Can not get a radio feed ?
                        He's talking now, you should hear him.

Comment

Wow, gutsy win after last night, congrats to the players for keeping their composure tonight
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

What a game!!! Glad to see them come back with a win after last night.

Also glad Abbott floated and rested on his points against uvm and didn't make 1 good pass tonight. But somehow he still got first star. In all seriousness great to see Sully making big saves and great to see the boys show discipline and heart tonight.

Gotta feel good for them to knock MC out of HE and the tourney.

Comment

Actually got to watch some of this game since some networks wont put the denver vs wisco game on.... way to go maine!

Comment

Best part is that Maine will be in the NCAA Tournament. (Well that and no more Kyle Bigos this year )

Comment

Working...
                                X