Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XXI - For every dark night, there's a brighter day

Gotta love the fit of Schultz in Edmonton. Pretty bummed he didn't pick the Wild, but really can't blame the guy. Good luck to him going forward. That team should be fun to watch.
    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Trying to figure out if Ben Street signed with Calgary or not on a two-way deal. A reporter out of St. Louis said it happened but no confirmation from the Flames.

Talked to Jake Dowell's agent this morning, "I will know more later in the week if not later today." His agent Neil Sheehy also represents Ryan Suter who is going to get dump trucks of cash backed up to his house.

Brad Winchester, Steven Reinprecht, and Brian Fahey are also out there on the free agent market right now.

Comment

wow, I've been out of it, Jake Dowell and Ryan Suter both on Minnesota now? ****, looks like the Wild will be my 2nd favorite NHL team (after the hawks) reasons that are obvious.

Heatley, Dowell and Suter on MN
        Pavelski and Burish on SJ
        Mcdonagh and Stepan on NYR

great stuff!
        Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
          wow, I've been out of it, Jake Dowell and Ryan Suter both on Minnesota now? ****, looks like the Wild will be my 2nd favorite NHL team (after the hawks) reasons that are obvious.

Heatley, Dowell and Suter on MN
          Pavelski and Burish on SJ
          Mcdonagh and Stepan on NYR

great stuff!
          No love for Ton Gilbert? He's on the Wisconsin Wild of St Paul too.
          Sixty Minutes. No Alibis. No Regrets.

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet
          Well... Baggott does kind of suck.
          Originally posted by UWisco
          It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Gandalf the Red View Post
            No love for Ton Gilbert? He's on the Wisconsin Wild of St Paul too.
            really? when did that happen? so 4 badgers on the Wild? wow

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

• Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
              really? when did that happen? so 4 badgers on the Wild? wow
              They traded for him during last season.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                They traded for him during last season.
                thanks...I didn't catch any Wild games last season and don't recall seeing that on the NHL site

wow...

Comment

Comment

The Wild having 4 former Badgers on the team is making it awfully hard to hate them. I can't go over to the Darkside, I JUST CAN'T! Make them stop! My head is spinning...........NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                    Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                    "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                    Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

Jump on in, Tim. The water is fine.
                      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                        Jump on in, Tim. The water is fine.
                        Afterall, it does appear to be a gopher free team! Unless I missed someone on their roster.

I never hated the Wild, I just HATE the gophers. All day, every day, rain or shine, just like the postal worker will get you your mail, I'll be here to hate the gophers.

It's funny, there is actually a "team" performing worse than the hockey team at the KC this year. The ushers/security are completely worthless.

Comment

Afterall, it does appear to be a gopher free team! Unless I missed someone on their roster.

I never hated the Wild, I just HATE the gophers. All day, every day, rain or shine, just like the postal worker will get you your mail, I'll be here to hate the gophers.
                          Last I saw, they had Darby Hendrickson on their coaching staff. But, as a Richfield native, I don't mind that at all.
                          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

The charts:

http://wild.nhl.com/club/depthchart.htm?dcid=334

Haula makes the Wild a Gopher team.
                            Go Gophers!

Comment

The postal worker doesn't deliver on Sundays, so are you a huge Gopher rube on Sundays?
                              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                The postal worker doesn't deliver on Sundays, so are you a huge Gopher rube on Sundays?
                                ****, you got me. Couldn't slip that one by this crowd. I transfer my hate to the Vikings on sundays, at least until the NFL regular season ends and so does their season.

Comment

Working...
                                X