Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XXI - For every dark night, there's a brighter day

Speaking of UW coaches, why is it that every UW head coach (at least in recent history) has had Minnesota connections?

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
      Speaking of UW coaches, why is it that every UW head coach (at least in recent history) has had Minnesota connections?
      Who cares?
      National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
      Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
      Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
      two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
      b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

• Originally posted by REDMEN2002 View Post
        Who cares?
        Apparently you do.

Comment

Apparently you do.
          No. I can say with certainty I do not care if Wisconsin coaches have some sort of Minnesota connection. The only person in the world that cares is you.
          National Champions: 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949
          Hockey East Tournament Champions: 2012, 2011, 2010, 2008, 2007, 2005, 2001, 1999, 1998, 1990, 1987
          Hockey East Regular Season Champions: 2014, 2012, 2011, 2005, 2004, 2003, 2001, 1991, 1990, 1989, 1987, 1986, 1985

Originally posted by SteveF
          two things you need to know about the current state of BU hockey

a) fanboys chanted 'thank you seniors' at the beanpot
          b) fanboys chanted 'wheres your beanpot' while getting blown out in the semis of the HE tournament

Comment

More power to 'em.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
              More power to 'em.
              Exactly.

Comment

*** are you talking about? Eaves was born in Colorado and grew up in Canada.
                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

hey guys, I haven't been watching the preds at all in the playoffs, is Craig Smith injured? I just noticed on the preds site he's played just 1 post-season game.

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Comment

Originally posted by solovsfett View Post
                    hey guys, I haven't been watching the preds at all in the playoffs, is Craig Smith injured? I just noticed on the preds site he's played just 1 post-season game.
                    Thanks for bringing this up; I was wondering the same while watching the game tonight. (Mike Smith is filthy. If it weren't for him, PHX wouldn't even be in the post season.)
                    "Show me a good loser, and I'll show you a loser." Vince Lombardi

"License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations. Man; free to kill gophers at will. To kill, you must know your enemy, and in this case, my enemy is a varmint....and a varmint will never quit...ever. They're like Viet Cong...Varmint Cong, so you have to fall back on superior intelligence and superior firepower...and that's all she wrote. Au revoir, gopher." Karl Spackler 1980

Comment

He was playing tonight. Haven't seen much of their earlier games.

Comment

*** are you talking about? Eaves was born in Colorado and grew up in Canada.
                        He played for the North Stars. He's a Minnesotan.

Or is he a Texan?

****! Now I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Or is he a Texan?

nice!

I think this jdubbs guy is just bat**** crazy now. before at least I thought he was a very *proud* rat fan.

Comment

Originally posted by MadCityRich View Post
                            Thanks for bringing this up; I was wondering the same while watching the game tonight. (Mike Smith is filthy. If it weren't for him, PHX wouldn't even be in the post season.)
                            no prob, I hadn't heard his name in a while and checked in to see if he was playing but found no info (well I didn't check the news that deeply yet) on his status.

effing mike smith. he took out chicago, I'll never forgive him!
                            Last edited by solovsfett; 04-28-2012, 12:02 AM.

Comment

effing mike smith. he took out chicago, I'll never forgive him!
                              I myself was pretty darn happy he took them out. I was bummed the Wings got knocked out, but at least it was to Smith and Suter, go Preds. Also bummed Pavs got knocked out too, hopefully Elliott plays more and can knock out the Kings. Go Rangers. My son's a big Broduer fan, so go Devils.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post

Or is he a Texan?

He's not a Minnesotan. He has Minnesota connections. And playing for the North Starsfor 5 years isn't the only one.

Comment

Working...
                                X