Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XXI - For every dark night, there's a brighter day

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
    This dude is like the gopher hockey equivalent of one those guys

Nah, he's more like the USCHO equivalent of genital warts.

Comment

Solo - I think you're missing my entire point. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at Gurt and others who said Mankato, Bemidji, St Cloud aren't worthy of UW's time. Essentially all I am saying is that I feel (and many Gopher fans have long felt) the same way about UW.

Or again, is it only insulting when someone says it about your program?

And I stand by everything I've said. All based on facts. Nothing I've said has been refuted with anything other than insults.
      Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 04-26-2012, 07:07 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
        And yet, again, I'm not the one making personal attacks.

So I assume my assumption was right that (in your little world) it is alright for you to look down on other programs, but it's not alright when others look down on yours?

See? Genital warts.

Why again is anyone engaging him?

Comment

Solo - I think you're missing my entire point. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at Gurt and others who said Mankato, Bemidji, St Cloud aren't worthy of UW's time. Essentially all I am saying is that I feel (and many Gopher fans have long felt) the same way about UW.

Or again, is it only insulting when someone says it about your program?

And I stand by everything I've said. All based on facts. Nothing I've said has been refuted with anything other than insults.

Maybe even herpes.

Funny true fact, I'm typing this as I sit on the pot. I'm about to wipe my *** while thinking of Dubber and BSU, SCSU and Mankato.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            Maybe even herpes.

Funny true fact, I'm typing this as I sit on the pot. I'm about to wipe my *** while thinking of Dubber and BSU, SCSU and Mankato.
            And I don't even think that highly of UW hockey

Comment

I really wish that I was sick of using this one whenever he comes around, but it never stops being what comes to mind.
              Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 04-26-2012, 07:47 AM.
              If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                http://www.youtube.com/watch/zNRNCk3YwqE&t=3m19s

I really wish that I was sick of using this one whenever he comes around, but it never stops being what comes to mind.
                UW isn't too good play anyone. That's the lesson you should be learning

Comment

• Originally posted by JDUBBS1280 View Post
                  Yawn. Is your bit over yet?

Let's not feed the troll
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Comment

Another lesson everyone should be learning...

How to ignore a poster:

1. Click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
                      2. On the left hand side, under "My Account", click on "Edit Ignore List"
                      3. In the box where it says "Add a member to your list", start to type the name of the poster you wish to ignore
                      4. A drop down list should appear with potential candidates, select the one you want to ignore
                      5. Click "Okay"
                      6. Relax, and now enjoy your time on this board without the troll!

North Dakota
                      National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                        Another lesson everyone should be learning...

How to ignore a poster:

1. Click on "Settings" in the upper right hand corner of your screen.
                        2. On the left hand side, under "My Account", click on "Edit Ignore List"
                        3. In the box where it says "Add a member to your list", start to type the name of the poster you wish to ignore
                        4. A drop down list should appear with potential candidates, select the one you want to ignore
                        5. Click "Okay"
                        6. Relax, and now enjoy your time on this board without the troll!

Hmmm....

I have no problem with this topic of discussion, but I don't think the UW fans like it. I made my point. I can move on whenever everyone else is ready.

Comment

Please don't tap on the glass while visiting the zoo.

Comment

DUBBS1280;5436091]Solo - I think you're missing my entire point. If you're going to be mad at someone, be mad at Gurt and others who said Mankato, Bemidji, St Cloud aren't worthy of UW's time. Essentially all I am saying is that I feel (and many Gopher fans have long felt) the same way about UW.
                            You're missing Gurts point, he did not say those schools were not worthy of UW's time, he said they weren't worthy of his time.

JDUBBS1280;5435984]I've used nothing other than facts to state my position. You do have far less history than us.
                            Having more history does not mean better history. UM has had 30 more years of hockey than UW and 1 less NCAA title.

But like I said, you have far less conference titles and Frozen Four appearances. You got lucky.
                            I'll take NCAA titles over conference titles and Frozen Four "appearances" without winning the title any day.

There is absolutely nothing special about UW hockey.
                            I think Chelios, M Johnson, Driver, Cujo, Richter, Suter x4, Ranheim, Tuttle, Granato, Eaves, Gwozdecky, Elliott, Heatly, Maley, Rafalski, etc. etc. might disagree with you. 6 NCAA titles and 1 Hobey winner is pretty special in my book.
                            If at first you don't succeed, try cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by badgerhawk View Post
                              You're missing Gurts point, he did not say those schools were not worthy of UW's time, he said they weren't worthy of his time.

Having more history does not mean better history. UM has had 30 more years of hockey than UW and 1 less NCAA title.

I'll take NCAA titles over conference titles and Frozen Four "appearances" without winning the title any day.

I think Chelios, M Johnson, Driver, Cujo, Richter, Suter x4, Ranheim, Tuttle, Granato, Eaves, Gwozdecky, Elliott, Heatly, Maley, Rafalski, etc. etc. might disagree with you. 6 NCAA titles and 1 Hobey winner is pretty special in my book.
                              You guys can thank this guy for keeping this going....

Your program has gotten lucky IMO. And in those 30 years UW was without a program, the Gophers won a national title. We don't and shouldn't apologize for having more history than you.

And naming a bunch of Canadians and Minnesotans as what is "special" about your program? Did you read my points in my previous posts? All programs have great alums. What makes your program "special"???

Again, i've made my point. I don't need to keep rehashing this debate, but UW isn't too good to play anyone.
                              Last edited by JDUBBS1280; 04-27-2012, 03:26 AM.

Comment

Guys, we're arguing with a guy who stays up all hours of the night to argue with a fanbase that "isn't worth his time". At this point, I'm not even sure that he's a real person and not a Spambot created by some dickbag computer science majors at Minnesota.
                                If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Working...
                                X