Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Wisconsin Hockey: Vol. XXI - For every dark night, there's a brighter day

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post
    Think they'll pursue him? I'm not familiar with Chicago's cap situation.

I'm pretty sure the Wild will go after him hard, but I think he'll probably stay where he is.
    Originally posted by markwojo View Post
    I would think the Hawks would be extremely interested in Suter and could fit him into their cap. Realistically, they would need to subsequently move either Montador or Hjammerson or have a little to much tied up in D to fill out a balanced roster....but I doubt it would take long to move one for a decent return. The key will be if Suter wants to play in Chicago and if they could work out a frontloaded long term deal that keeps the cap hit closer to 6 million then 7 per.
    My wanting Suter with the Hawks is wishful thinking from everything I've read on the Hawks boards. Most of the capologists (which I am not) don't believe that the Hawks could swing it as Ryan will probably command 5.5-6.5 per. the Hawks already have Keith and Seabs in that neighborhood and how many top D can a team afford?

I guess if they moved Hjammer, it might work, but then they'd also have to get rid of a 2 mil D-man. Probably makes more sense to just keep what we have and maybe re-sign Oduya (sp?)

Would LOVE to have Suter, but can't see it without moving Seabrook, which I wouldn't want them to do. Loyalty you know!

Comment

Not Chicago. I want to continue to like and respect Suter.
      If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
        Not Chicago. I want to continue to like and respect Suter.
        Not Minnesota. I want to continue to like and respect Suter.
        Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
        "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
        Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

I see what you did there ...
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
            My wanting Suter with the Hawks is wishful thinking from everything I've read on the Hawks boards. Most of the capologists (which I am not) don't believe that the Hawks could swing it as Ryan will probably command 5.5-6.5 per. the Hawks already have Keith and Seabs in that neighborhood and how many top D can a team afford?

I guess if they moved Hjammer, it might work, but then they'd also have to get rid of a 2 mil D-man. Probably makes more sense to just keep what we have and maybe re-sign Oduya (sp?)

Would LOVE to have Suter, but can't see it without moving Seabrook, which I wouldn't want them to do. Loyalty you know!
            Detroit!! Especially if Lidstrom retires.
            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post
              Not Detroit. I want to continue to like and respect Suter.

Comment

In other Suter news, Jake, cousin of Ryan, son of Gary, playing for Umass-Lowell right now against Miami.

LOVE missing the tourney so we can catch up on this other stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by Almington View Post
                  Not Detroit. I want to continue to like and respect Suter.
                  Aww come on Do you still like and respect Brendan Smith? Or Rafalski?

I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

Aww come on Do you still like and respect Brendan Smith? Or Rafalski?
                    No, and no.

Comment

In other Suter news, Jake, cousin of Ryan, son of Gary, playing for Umass-Lowell right now against Miami.

Now that you mention it, I do suspiciously see that the Badgers are missing from my bracket...weird

Comment

No, and no.
                        Badger Alumnus > Petty NHL Hatred

Comment

Badger Alumnus > Petty NHL Hatred

There is nothing at all petty about my NHL hatreds.

Since recognizing subtlety doesn't seem to be a strong suit for you, when you see a , or a , or a or even a , it's code that the poster may be joking in some way.

Comment

The Winged Wheel would be an ideal choice. Also, the Wings will most likely lose Brad Stuart to a west coast team after this season.

Ryan Suter: Looks great in Red!

Comment

There is nothing at all petty about my NHL hatreds.

Since recognizing subtlety doesn't seem to be a strong suit for you, when you see a , or a , or a or even a , it's code that the poster may be joking in some way.
                              You are right. Subtlety is difficult as most of my posts drip with sarcasm. But I do not need to hide behind an emoticon .......crap

Comment

love seeing BC in the tourney every year with a chance to win it all (actually not)... whatever York is doing obviously is working in the old environment and the new. Coach Eaves take notes, there will be an exam at the mid-point of next season.
                                Everything in its right place, Wisconsin Hockey National Champs!

"but you're not as confused as him are you. it's not your job to be as confused as Nigel". Tap pt 1.

"I think it's ****ing stock. What--? Which part of that is unclear to you? I think it sounds stock to my ears. I mean, do you want me to write it down?" Tap Pt. 2

Who???! So What!!!! Big Deal!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X