PDA

View Full Version : WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Biddco
03-04-2012, 07:21 PM
Good match up for UMD as they have a great record against MSU in their last 14. It is something like 11-1-2 against the Mavericks. I am very excited to see how this team will play in the playoffs.

UMD Sweeps.

DropPass
03-04-2012, 07:35 PM
Which is a bigger number:
A) SCCC NCAA Victories
B) UMD National Championships, now not in April
C) UMD Hobey Winners, now not in April
D) MSU-M posts in this thread
E) MSU-M CFB Majors this weekend.

Biddco
03-04-2012, 07:45 PM
Which is a bigger number:
A) SCCC NCAA Victories
B) UMD National Championships, now not in April
C) UMD Hobey Winners, now not in April
D) MSU-M posts in this thread
E) MSU-M CFB Majors this weekend.
:D

Gotta go with MSU-M posts. They will post just enough to make it more than 4 ;)

MavsFan
03-04-2012, 07:51 PM
:D

Gotta go with MSU-M posts. They will post just enough to make it more than 4 ;)
I'm not going to post.

Wait, I just did.

DropPass
03-04-2012, 07:52 PM
I'm not going to post.

Wait, I just did.

There goes A.

Biddco
03-04-2012, 10:20 PM
There goes A.Not hard ;)

UMD sweeps

MavsFan
03-04-2012, 11:16 PM
UMD sweepsProbly.

crossjcek
03-05-2012, 08:26 AM
A, then E
One close one and one 3 goal game.

Bale
03-05-2012, 10:45 AM
A, then E
One close one and one 3 goal game.

I could see that Mavs pulling out 1 game and that would even be surprising at this point.

DropPass
03-05-2012, 05:28 PM
I could see that Mavs pulling out 1 game and that would even be surprising at this point.

tUMD has been a bit inconstant lately. On the out side I'm "UMD Sweeps," on the inside I'm "This could be a long weekend."

Biddco
03-05-2012, 06:06 PM
tUMD has been a bit inconstant lately. On the out side I'm "UMD Sweeps," on the inside I'm "This could be a long weekend."
it will be a battle no doubt. But Kenny is such a clutch goaltender in the playoffs, that gives me a good feeling. UMD needs to keep the score at least two goals apart. Don't let MSU tie it up and have a chance at pulling ahead. That is my only worry about the series

The Rube
03-05-2012, 06:09 PM
tUMD sweeps. Handily.

SCSU Euro
03-05-2012, 08:22 PM
Good match up for UMD as they have a great record against MSU in their last 14. It is something like 11-1-2 against the Mavericks. I am very excited to see how this team will play in the playoffs.

UMD Sweeps.

Doesn't almost everyone have a good record against MSU-M lately?

I also love Biddy's theory... "As long as we take a lead and don't let them tie it up, we should be ok." Will you teach my future children? :D

Dirty
03-05-2012, 08:24 PM

I also love Biddy's theory... "As long as we take a lead and don't let them tie it up, we should be ok." Will you teach my future children? :D

I don't know what is scarier. You having children or Biddy teaching them.

SCSU Euro
03-05-2012, 08:48 PM
I don't know what is scarier. You having children or Biddy teaching them.

You are just threatened by my six year olds being able to spot college hockey talent better than you

Dirty
03-05-2012, 09:29 PM
http://www.thesmilies.com/smilie-generator/image/redmad%5E_%5Earial%5E_%5E5%5E_%5E4%5E_%5ESuspend+C iskie%21%5E_%5E.gif (http://www.thesmilies.com)

Biddco
03-05-2012, 09:32 PM

I should clarify. I am worried about having a one goal lead at the end of a game. They pull the goalie, we give up our classic extra attacker goal. They find a way to score in overtime.

I don't know what is scarier. You having children or Biddy teaching them.The answer is C. Having to share a pull out bed with a smelly radio host who lives in Iowa.

Bale
03-05-2012, 10:22 PM

Everyone except St Cloud.

SCSU Euro
03-05-2012, 10:32 PM
Everyone except St Cloud.

That's witty. I'll bet in 5 years when you don't have a program you can come up with even better ones.

SCSU Euro
03-05-2012, 10:34 PM
The answer is C. Having to share a pull out bed with a smelly radio host who lives in Iowa.

Those are the smells that come from a diet of Spotted Cow and Ian's, and if you don't like those smells then I don't wanna know you sir