Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WCHA First Round: MSU-M @ tUMD - Mohawk Time!

Originally posted by SCSU Euro View Post
    Those are the smells that come from a diet of Spotted Cow and Ian's, and if you don't like those smells then I don't wanna know you sir
    I assume that is how you always smell.
    That's witty. I'll bet in 5 years when you don't have a program you can come up with even better ones.
    Going for throat I see. Yeesh.
    Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
    The Bulldogs shouldn't get Mohawks, they're encouraging opposing fans to be hostile and abusive toward the Mohawk tribe.

That should spice things up
    I'm going to write a letter to the editor immediately!
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by MavsFan View Post
      And it's far worse when fans stop caring than when they're angry.
      What would it honestly take for Mask...er Jutting to get fired?
      tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
        I don't know, maybe an A.D. who cares about hockey?
        My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

Yep. My favorite Jutting moment was watching him read the riot act to an official after Mankato scored a goal. Apparently he was still ****ed about a blow call from earlier in the period. Seriously, you just scored a goal. Shut up.
          How do they expect us to throw hotdogs at the gophers with that [Expletive deleted] net in front of us?

We choose to go to the moon. We choose to go to the moon in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard...

Original Penalty Box Member

Comment

Too bad Taylor is not a hockey guy?
            tUMD Hockey

Comment

I dunno. I think Jutting might be on thin ice right now. Attendance was just pathetic this year. The part that might save him is that he's got another year left on his contract. MSU just isn't willing/able to spend money on paying two coaching staffs. It's one of those deals where they don't change anything and it gets worse. If they do change things they are going to spend any potential additional revenue on having 2 coaching staffs. The reality is that it's about the money now more than ever. It's going to be driven financially in the end.
              Mess with the bull, you get the horns.

Comment

Originally posted by Bale View Post
                The part that might save him is that he's got another year left on his contract. MSU just isn't willing/able to spend money on paying two coaching staffs.
                And then they'll use the excuse that they want to see what he can do in the "new WCHA" against "more similar institutions" and he'll get another extension.

Ten losing seasons out of twelve; only one Final Five appearance, one NCAA appearance. Nowhere else would that be tolerated at a D-I level.
                My guy is a hard-nosed hockey player who is not afraid to crash the net. Your guy is a goon who runs the goalie.

Comment

I assume that is how you always smell.
                  As I assume you always wear a scarf that makes you resemble a 14-year-old female Hogwarts student
                  tUMD is Jan Brady per Brenthoven. Whew.... thanks for clearing THAT up.

Best USCHO quotes to date:

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

"I would rather play the blackhawks than you right now." - dogs2012

Comment

And then they'll use the excuse that they want to see what he can do in the "new WCHA" against "more similar institutions" and he'll get another extension.

Ten losing seasons out of twelve; only one Final Five appearance, one NCAA appearance. Nowhere else would that be tolerated at a D-I level.
                    Except in Houghton...

"UND/DU will realize that their party sucks, because the easterners only want to drink Zima." - BPH

"It is too bad that aaron marvin was a senior so he can't go after the rest of the sioux". - bigblue_dl

Comment

As I assume you always wear a scarf that makes you resemble a 14-year-old female Hogwarts student
                      You're just jealous of my awesome scarf
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

My scarf is more awesome.
                        Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                        when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                        Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                          You don't have a scarf!
                          tUMD Hockey

Comment

You don't have a scarf!
                            I do have a scarf!
                            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

No, Ron Weasley is jealous of your scarf

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                                We need pictures of the scarves so we can judge!

Scarf wars!

Comment

Working...
                                X