Bigos vs Joey - C'mon Lets Face Facts Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bigos vs Joey - C'mon Lets Face Facts Here

Joey gives up a little bit in height and weight I imagine, but Joey's fearless. Just ask Ka-noodle at UNH.

Oh yes, the series...whereas I didnt see anybuddy interested in smack talking yet. So, peashooters or bazookas for da Bearz ?
    Last edited by acs64; 03-04-2012, 11:14 AM.
    I believe in equality of effort. In life, in hockey in everything.

Re: Bigos vs Joey - C'mon Lets Face Facts Here

Most MC fans want Bigos to turn pro. He plays soft then commits dumb penalties.

Comment

Maine wins in three.

Comment

MC, jacked up by the atmosphere at the Alfond, continues its dominance of Maine and earns its garden rematch with BC in 2 games.

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
          MC, jacked up by the atmosphere at the Alfond, continues its dominance of Maine and earns its garden rematch with BC in 2 games.
          Have any MC players turned 25 years old in the past month? I have a hard time keeping track.
          Originally posted by reBlur
          the sober Trivino I know is not a guy who would force his way into a girl's room and attempt to rape her. I can't imagine him ever making anyone even feel uncomfortable when he's sober.There are plenty of players in my time covering the team who have looked at me differently or flirted with me or the like. Trivino has never been one of those players. Even outside of the rink, he'll say hi and is plenty of friendly, but has never been even close to saying or doing anything inappropriate.

Comment

someone please post a link to a video showing JOey diving or embellishing?

I have never seen him do it... and just because a few dolts from Lowell say that he does, does not make it so.

Watch a Robbie Earl video if you wanna see what a dive looks like.... divers do not keep moving their feet and pushing into the guy who is knocking them over.

just post a link to ONE vid, before telling me (with no proof but your memory), that he dives.

Comment

Originally posted by irishfan85 View Post
              Most MC fans want Bigos to turn pro. He plays soft then commits dumb penalties.
              He had a rough time last night, 3 minors and got abused by Syner on his shortie.
              Personally, I think this is a bad matchup for MC. Maine's top in the nation powerplay against the 3rd most penalized team in the country, and MC's PK is now down to 38th in the country. Honestly, I'd consider sitting Bigos in this series.
              Joey is an agitator with skill. I'd love him on my team.
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult

Comment

Originally posted by TylerDurden View Post
                someone please post a link to a video showing JOey diving or embellishing?

I have never seen him do it... and just because a few dolts from Lowell say that he does, does not make it so.

Watch a Robbie Earl video if you wanna see what a dive looks like.... divers do not keep moving their feet and pushing into the guy who is knocking them over.

just post a link to ONE vid, before telling me (with no proof but your memory), that he dives.
                OMG you are losing credibility. I love Joey, but he draws more penalties than anyone else, just like he takes more than anyone. Many time it is due to his work ethic, but Joey does have a flair for the dramatic as well. We're not saying he his doing a Greg Louganis, but yes he tends to embellish at times. With him it is gamesmanship. Joey is so strong on his skates, and yet sometimes he'll go down as if he were shot. Come on KIA, you kill Spencer and put Joey on a pedestal. Like I said I love Joey's game, but to insinuate that he never embellishes is beneath even you!

Comment

Originally posted by RENCEB View Post
                  Joey is an agitator with skill. I'd love him on my team.
                  Finally
                  An honest opposing fan. The kid makes mistakes but he wears his heart on his sleeve. His legs never stop driving and I'd put money on him knocking out #5 for UNH who I guess is 6'6"
                  I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Color guy Dave Starman name his Starzie Award winners last night and Joey wasn't mentioned for any diving but was named "Best Hustle Award."
                    He also named Matt Mangene as "Best Defensive Forward." The only thing missing in Bigos game is a pair of brass knuckles.

Comment

Originally posted by acs64 View Post
                      Joey gives up a little bit in height and weight I imagine, but Joey's fearless. Just ask Ka-noodle at UNH.

Oh yes, the series...whereas I didnt see anybuddy interested in smack talking yet. So, peashooters or bazookas for da Bearz ?
                      Ask Knodle what .........he handled him like a ragdoll

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                        Joey certainly wanted it to look that way.
                        1987 1988 1989 1990 1991 1992 1993 1995 1999 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 2006 2007 2012(!)

Comment

Originally posted by GoUNH View Post
                          I'll bet Joey would drop him with one punch
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Originally posted by walrus View Post
                            I'll bet Joey would drop him with one punch
                            I'd probably give $40 to dana white to see this pay-per-view. On this subject.. any word on what the tv coverage situation will be for this series?

Comment

Originally posted by BobF View Post
                              OMG you are losing credibility. I love Joey, but he draws more penalties than anyone else, just like he takes more than anyone. Many time it is due to his work ethic, but Joey does have a flair for the dramatic as well. We're not saying he his doing a Greg Louganis, but yes he tends to embellish at times. With him it is gamesmanship. Joey is so strong on his skates, and yet sometimes he'll go down as if he were shot. Come on KIA, you kill Spencer and put Joey on a pedestal. Like I said I love Joey's game, but to insinuate that he never embellishes is beneath even you!
                              I asked for a link to a video.
                              as I am sure you have heard me say 100 times since we were on Hockey-L, I have officiated for years...I have even trained many of the current Hockey East officials when they were starting out.
                              I do not watch the puck and I do not watch the puck carrier... i watch the entire play.... this makes it possible for me to see how things develop, not just a guy falling down.

I can honestly tell you that i have NEVEr seen him embellish... he gets hit and he gets hit HARD... a cross check to the lower back hurts like hel1 and he does not always go down when he takes one...and may not look like much of a shot, but it is... sometimes people might think he is embellishing when he takes one of those.
                              at Lowell he was slew footed from behind and he never saw the guy comeing... there was a call, and a bunch of idiots around me were yelling about the embellishment.... HE WAS SLEW FOOTED.

so... honestly, show me the video.

Comment

Working...
                              X