PDA

View Full Version : UML/PC: What alliance? March 2-3

Patronick
02-27-2012, 07:25 AM
Both teams coming off bad weekends with something to play for.

Will Lowell ever win at Schnider? Will Beaudry continue to stymie the River Hawks? Is Jon still alive?

Discuss.

UMLFan
02-27-2012, 07:55 AM
Both teams coming off bad weekends with something to play for.

Will Lowell ever win at Schnider? Will Beaudry continue to stymie the River Hawks? Is Jon still alive?

Discuss.Watching the BC/PC game on Saturday reminded me way too much of the last time this matchup occurred. PC lost a weekend series to BU by a combined 14-1, including a 8-0 shellacking on Saturday, and then faced Lowell at home and won 1-0.

This time Lowell goes to Providence after PC lost a weekend series to BC 10-0, including 7-0 on Saturday.

I'm not sure if the team has finally hit the wall that everyone in Hockey East thought they would have a long time ago ... but their play is definitely not at the same level from earlier this season.

satyking
02-27-2012, 01:40 PM
I thought PC played well 5-5 in the first game but lost it on special teams and in the second game they never found it. I think they left their game in Providence !!!

Patronick
03-01-2012, 05:31 AM
Not much buzz about this one.

UMLFan
03-01-2012, 06:49 AM
Is Jon still alive?

Not much buzz about this one.Well at least one of your questions was answered. ;)

F O F room fan
03-01-2012, 08:37 AM
If PC can get 2 points this weekend and UNH loses at Maine, PC finishes in 6th. Lets hope the Friars can take care of business on home ice and be done with the worries of not making the playoffs again. Last time UML came into Schneider they were flat and didn't play their best hockey. I dont believe they will play like that again, as the coaches are reminding them of that this week. Friars have had injury problems recently. Tim Schaller missed the last 3 games, and as he goes the friars go.

UMLFan
03-01-2012, 12:40 PM
According to this tweet, not good news for PC.

Joe Meloni
#PC's Tim Schaller and Mark Adams will miss both of this weekend's games against #UML.

Go-UML
03-01-2012, 01:24 PM
If PC can get 2 points this weekend and UNH loses at Maine, PC finishes in 6th. Lets hope the Friars can take care of business on home ice and be done with the worries of not making the playoffs again. Last time UML came into Schneider they were flat and didn't play their best hockey. I dont believe they will play like that again, as the coaches are reminding them of that this week. Friars have had injury problems recently. Tim Schaller missed the last 3 games, and as he goes the friars go.Based on Meloni's tweet in Monty's post, looks like things aren't rosy on that front. I don't want PC to miss the playoffs but (obviously) hoping for the UML sweep this weekend.

F O F room fan
03-01-2012, 02:07 PM
What front are u referring too?
Based on Meloni's tweet in Monty's post, looks like things aren't rosy on that front. I don't want PC to miss the playoffs but (obviously) hoping for the UML sweep this weekend.

Go-UML
03-01-2012, 02:28 PM
What front are u referring too?This

<SNIP>Friars have had injury problems recently. Tim Schaller missed the last 3 games, and as he goes the friars go.

F O F room fan
03-01-2012, 03:07 PM
I was afraid that was the one!
This