Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: March 2-3 - MacNaughton in the house

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
    I'm calling a split. I think the Gophers win tonight but take their foot off the gas pedal on Saturday.
    The Gophers don't want to share. Sweeeeeeeeeeeep.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Re: Minnesota hosts Wisconsin: March 2-3 - MacNaughton in the house

Originally posted by Chuck Schwartz View Post
      I'm calling a split. I think the Gophers win tonight but take their foot off the gas pedal on Saturday.
      You mean neck....and they won't.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
      And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
      Twenty red lights in his honor
      Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
        The Gophers don't want to share. Sweeeeeeeeeeeep.
        Who the **** are you and what did you do to scooby?

Comment

My prediction: I will die a little bit on the inside.
          If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
            My prediction: I will die a little bit on the inside.

Why not make us all happy and die a lot on the inside, and some on the outside too?

Comment

Originally posted by Bakunin View Post
              Who the **** are you and what did you do to scooby?
              I'm a little concerned as well. I don't see the sig line either so I'm thinking he may have taken the glass, however full it was, and poured out the water in favor of some other kind of beverage. That may explain the current scooby we are seeing.
              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

I wish I was as confident as you folks. With it being a rivalry series anything can happen, and the Badgers have been better as of late. I know they have the ability to stomp them, but I'm not so sure they will.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I wish I was as confident as you folks. With it being a rivalry series anything can happen, and the Badgers have been better as of late. I know they have the ability to stomp them, but I'm not so sure they will.
                  You clearly aren't arrogant enough.
                  PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                  Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                  NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Originally posted by Koho View Post
                    When the Gophs aren't in play, I will often root for the WCHA team (although I take some pleasure every time BC beats UND, although that is getting a little old since it happens all the time) when playing against another powerhouse team. Otherwise, I'll root for Cinderella over any established school, other than the Gophs.
                    My rooting pattern is as follows(we're talking post season here) Gophers, then WCHA teams, Then west over east. Simple, but effective.

Comment

Getting off to a quick start tonight would be great. Get the crowd engaged early, and roll from there!
                      never up, never in!

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        You clearly aren't arrogant enough.
                        The trainwreck I like to call the last few years of my life has successfully stripped me of much of it.
                        the state of hockey is good

Comment

{laying in the weeds}

and no, not with a rotting deer carcass

Comment

Originally posted by gopher wes View Post
                            I'm a little concerned as well. I don't see the sig line either so I'm thinking he may have taken the glass, however full it was, and poured out the water in favor of some other kind of beverage. That may explain the current scooby we are seeing.
                            Some Stinkin' BADger got to his glass and put paint thinner in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                              {laying in the weeds}

Glad you clarified the last part, otherwise we all would have just assumed.
                              "It ain't over, baby! And that took only six seconds!"

USCHO gives me another reason to not do work while I am at work.

Everything is Hill's fault.....

"Hakstol you hack!!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
                                {laying in the weeds}

Passed out drunk though, I'm sure....

Comment

Working...
                                X