Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

Ryan I didn't see you listed on the Alumni attendee list for tickets or the Pasty dinner. We are probably going to be seated in sec 215. We have sitting there for many years. It on the opposite end from the Tech goal for two periods.

There five hotels within walking distance of the arena. Doubletree ( I think this is where the team stays or at least in the past) Fairfield, Residence Inn, La Quinta and the Hampton. Also places to eat around there.

See You this weekend.

The Toot

Comment

Re: MTU @ CC 3/2 - 3/3 Just a two game series or maybe up to 5 games in 10 days?

see you soon Ed!
      Originally posted by mtu_huskies
      "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
      Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
      Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Tell the Mister to drive carefully we are getting high winds for the next few days. Don't want that Gulfstream blown off the road.

See ya Friday.

Comment

Originally posted by ColoToot View Post
          Ryan I didn't see you listed on the Alumni attendee list for tickets or the Pasty dinner.
          I live in WI so I'm not likely on the mailing list for CO events. I'm just going to buy tickets when I get there. I am going to try and sit somewhere closer to center ice if possible. Gold jerseys likely won't stand out in World Arena, but if you see me taking a beating in the lower bowl, send reinforcements.

Thanks,
          Ryan J
          Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
          https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
          Originally posted by geezer
          Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
          Originally posted by manurespreader
          ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnsonsJerseys View Post
            I live in WI so I'm not likely on the mailing list for CO events. I'm just going to buy tickets when I get there. I am going to try and sit somewhere closer to center ice if possible. Gold jerseys likely won't stand out in World Arena, but if you see me taking a beating in the lower bowl, send reinforcements.

Thanks,
            Ryan J
            They post these events on the Alumni site.
            http://huskylink.mtu.edu/s/349/inter...=13&calcid=717
            Originally posted by SCSU Euro
            What are you TALKING about? Best fans, best travelling, best insults nobody else understands, best talking in nerdy code. MTU rocks at like everything but winning hockey games.

Comment

things that get beaten : rented mules, meat, whipped cream, bushes, your brains, Michigan Tech.

prediction : CC beats us both games 11-0 and 6-1. World Arena security ejects all Tech fans for "cheering" that single Tech goal. they no longer serve IPA, the pasties give us food poisoning. Tech is so demoralized they don't show for the rematch next weekend. Mel resigns, saying he'd rather retire and play golf. Robinson doesn't put Tech on his resume. Muckalt becomes head coach and is immediately suspended by the NCAA for being hostile and abusive. Dirk loses his voice. Mroz fires Suzanne, saying he'd rather have a real man running things. heavy snow cancels Tech classes. the team plane is hijacked by Mexican drug cartel pirate jihadists and flown to the Seychelles. the Pietalas decide to move the whole family there and play soccer. John Scott is traded to the Rangers. when asked if they played at Tech, Baker and Olson refuse to answer. Scott Owens replaces Gwoz at DU. Gwoz runs for president and wins. Go Daddy leaves the team to work at an internet domain name company. Tech makes hockey a club level sport. heavy snow cancels Tech classes. the Pep Band disbands. Mitch takes new job at DisneyWorld. Blizzard goes to humane society, is neutered and place in a "good" home. huskyfans placed in nursing home. Misfits become soccer fans and are immediately suspended by the NCAA for being hostile and abusive. MEg and Biddy have 12 children and a reality show. what can go wrong does. repeatedly.

juju, its all about the juju.
              Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                MEg and Biddy have 12 children and a reality show.
                By far the scariest part of that apocalypse scenario.

Good thing Biddy probably doesn't have the 'reserves' for a dozen kids.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  By far the scariest part of that apocalypse scenario.
                  You sure about that...
                  Originally posted by huskyfan View Post
                  Mitch takes new job at DisneyWorld
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
                    This, this, and this.

One word of warning: DO NOT WEAR A DAZZLE CLOTH JERSEY INTO THE BEE UNLESS YOU DON'T MIND THE STICKER THERE PERMANENTLY. The stickers tend to not come off of dazzle cloth.
                    I had my dazzle jersey on when I went there, I just took the bee off right away and put it on the patch part of the jersey and had no problems.
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                      You sure about that...

Yes. A gang of Oompa Loompas with atrocious grammar is everyone's worst nightmare.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

The scary part is that half of HF's tongue in cheek things are true.

Classes will be cancelled, Dirk will lose his voice, the Seychelles are fantastic and no one wants to leave, And cc sweeps, I read it on the internet. I'm leaving that nursing home comment completely alone! because...

I was going thru some papers the other day and I came upon the receipts for my dad, mom, and sister to come up to graduation from Boston.

So they stayed at the gateway motel and the total cost for two nights, for three people was 32 dollars. My dad had a little car trouble on the way up and Keweenaw motors tuned his car and fixed the exhaust, total bill.. 29.20. We took some of my buddies out to steak dinner over in Hancock, 6 of them plus my family, total cost for everyone to eat steak... 60 dollars.
                        Course a half barrel of beer was 32 dollars too, and that included the deposit.
                        MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

It's leap day and the weather app on my internet browser reads "Denver." Needless to say, I'm a little ****ed.

Anyway, the Bee is a good time. I'm more than happy to go get a yard of beer (or half yard) with any visiting Tech fans. There really isn't a "hockey" place to hang out before or after games. Some of us usually hang out at restaurant close to the arena.
                          Originally posted by vizoroo
                          Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                          Originally posted by duper
                          I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                          Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                          Originally posted by dggoddard
                          Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

I hope Scotty gave the CC team the week off. please underestimate us.
                            Boosh Factor 4

Comment

Any Tech fans planning to stay in Colorado Springs for the games next weekend too? Let me know, we are looking for some part time help at Kinko's.
                              Originally posted by vizoroo
                              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
                              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
                              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
                              Originally posted by dggoddard
                              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                                Any Tech fans planning to stay in Colorado Springs for the games next weekend too? Let me know, we are looking for some part time help at Kinko's.
                                You work at Kinko's?
                                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Working...
                                X