Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

That's the first time Gentry has publicly stated that he agrees with a statement of mine in the 20 years I've known him.
    Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

The Broons just acquired an Eagle.
      It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
        The Broons just acquired an Eagle.
        and a Laker!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
          I am not happy with the program in general right now, but I think we still need to support the team.
          Agreed. Go BU! Hopefully the fans turn out on Friday to support the team. Lets try to make Agganis not quite so quiet on Friday night.

Comment

If you were only going to go to one game this weekend: Agganis or Matthews?
            #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by KnightsOfTheRound View Post
              If you were only going to go to one game this weekend:
              You'd be dumb.
              ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

and a Laker!
                And he's so old he won a National Championship up in good old Sault Ste. Marie.
                It Happened!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by brassbonanza View Post
                  You'd be dumb.
                  Quite possibly. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to one or both, but the other half gets annoyed when I become "obsessed" with hockey. As if that was even a thing
                  #OneKnight

Comment

Quite possibly. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to one or both, but the other half gets annoyed when I become "obsessed" with hockey. As if that was even a thing
                    Then the other half is dumb! If you forced me to pick, I'd say support our guys on their senior night and help get the home ice losing streak money off the back.
                    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Gotta pick your spots. It's crunch time of the college hockey season!

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                        That's the first time Gentry has publicly stated that he agrees with a statement of mine in the 20 years I've known him.
                        Even a blind squirrel finds a nut!

Comment

Then the other half is dumb! If you forced me to pick, I'd say support our guys on their senior night and help get the home ice losing streak money off the back.
                          I'm with bb on this one. The other half is dumb if she thinks that you're obsession with something is going to change if it was around before you guys were a couple. Has she been to games?
                          Even a blind squirrel finds a nut!
                          Can't believe you guys are old enough to have known each other for 20 years...

Comment

If you forced me to pick, I'd say support our guys on their senior night and help get the home ice losing streak money off the back.
                            That's what I was thinking. Plus I've already been to Matthews this year. Plus Agganis has beer.
                            #OneKnight

Comment

Originally posted by bostonewe View Post
                              Can't believe you guys are old enough to have known each other for 20 years...
                              I couldn't believe it when I read it as well.... until I did the calculation. I myself counted 18, but close enough.

Comment

I would rather avoid BC until a possible FF match-up. They are playing lights out right now. Plus, this team seems to like the challenge of a "road" game. Give Parker the last change advantage, and they become even better away from home. WHile I would love to see them in action, I think we go further if we avoid a match-up with BC.
                                BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Working...
                                X