Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

So, after all of the events of last week, what do people think the atmosphere at Agganis will be like on Friday night?

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Your biggest rival is the opponent...should be a good one!

Comment

Originally posted by BigRedTerrier View Post
        So, after all of the events of last week, what do people think the atmosphere at Agganis will be like on Friday night?
        Id guess about the same as it has been all season (which is quiet and lame)

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          Id guess about the same as it has been all season (which is quiet and lame)
          My guess as well...although one would think this would at least be the most anticipated:

First game since Nicastro's arrest

First game back at Agganis for Saponari

First game back at Agganis for the team that ended BU's season last year

HE Regular season title on the line

NU's season on the line

Senior night

oh and yes...BU is playing their #1 rival

and let me see, what else can we pile on? Is there any more **** we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this game? Is it possible?

Comment

and let me see, what else can we pile on? Is there any more **** we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this game? Is it possible?
            Parker's biological clock is TICKIN, LIKE, THIS!

Comment

Oxygen based, a little chilly, low humidity
              I believe in life, and I believe in love, but the world in which I live in keeps trying to prove me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by pirate View Post
                Oxygen based, a little chilly, low humidity
                I hope it's not oxygen based. I prefer a high percentage of nitrogen to keep things a little less combustible.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus655321 View Post
                  Parker's biological clock is TICKIN, LIKE, THIS!
                  I don't need this. I swear to God,I do not need this right now,okay? I've got a ref that's just aching to throw me in the box. An idiot who wants to fight me for a slash two months ago. Slaughtered Catamounts. Giant loud whistles. I ain't scored in five days. I got no talent,a culture problem,AND a couple sexual assault cases which,in the balance,holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention Parker's [taps his foot] BIOLOGICAL CLOCK, my career,and let me see,what else can we pile on? Is there any more **** we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this game? Is it possible?
                  Grant Salzano, Boston College '10
                  Writer Emeritus, BC Interruption
                  Twitter: @Salzano14

Click here for the BC Interruption Pairwise, KRACH, and GRaNT Calculators

Comment

Originally posted by TonyTheTiger20 View Post
                    I don't need this. I swear to God,I do not need this right now,okay? I've got a ref that's just aching to throw me in the box. An idiot who wants to fight me for a slash two months ago. Slaughtered Catamounts. Giant loud whistles. I ain't scored in five days. I got no talent,a culture problem,AND a couple sexual assault cases which,in the balance,holds the lives of two innocent kids. Not to mention Parker's [taps his foot] BIOLOGICAL CLOCK, my career,and let me see,what else can we pile on? Is there any more **** we can pile on to the top of the outcome of this game? Is it possible?
                    Excellent work MyCousinJackie.
                    Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                    The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Matt Gilroy is reportedly now an Ottawa Senator. Traded for Brian Lee.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                        http://hockeyeastonline.com/

Not the greatest camera angles/quality, but it works. The Gill goal is ridiculous from what I can see.
                        Thanks.
                        It Happened!!!!

Comment

I feel like Brian Lee has been associated with the Senators for a decade and Gilroy still might be older. Interesting trade. Certainly didn't work out for Lee in Ottawa.

Comment

I don't get the idea that we should avoid this team or that team. This isn't football, where a team with a weak secondary would rather play a running team than a passing team. No matter where you go you'll have to go through a good team. In some ways its better playing your rival than getting smoked by Duluth or somebody like that because you weren't motivated enough for the game (a common flaw in BU teams of the past). Nobody seems to be dominant this year, so there's no excuses. How about BU makes a name for itself this year outside of the campus crime log by winning some big games?
                            Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
                              Nobody seems to be dominant this year, so there's no excuses. How about BU makes a name for itself this year outside of the campus crime log by winning some big games?
                              This.

Look at the poll and you will see how much medirocrity there is this year. Is there anyone head and shoulders above BU right now? I think not. The way BC is playing right now, they have to be considered the favorite, but even then, BU took them for almost a full period of OT before succumbing just 2 weeks ago.

I am in no means predicting a NC or a FF appearance, just pointing that it is all realistically out there for the taking. No doubt there are major challenges, just in terms of missing players and the pressure associated with what is going on in the program. However, I think we can cut out some of the negativity right now. We talked it over ad infinitum last week. The criminial case won't develop for a while and we won't likely hear the results of the task force for a while either. As a fan, I will continue to support the players still on the team that haven't done anything criminally wrong. I am not happy with the program in general right now, but I think we still need to support the team.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
                                This.

Look at the poll and you will see how much medirocrity there is this year. Is there anyone head and shoulders above BU right now? I think not. The way BC is playing right now, they have to be considered the favorite, but even then, BU took them for almost a full period of OT before succumbing just 2 weeks ago.

I am in no means predicting a NC or a FF appearance, just pointing that it is all realistically out there for the taking. No doubt there are major challenges, just in terms of missing players and the pressure associated with what is going on in the program. However, I think we can cut out some of the negativity right now. We talked it over ad infinitum last week. The criminial case won't develop for a while and we won't likely hear the results of the task force for a while either. As a fan, I will continue to support the players still on the team that haven't done anything criminally wrong. I am not happy with the program in general right now, but I think we still need to support the team.
                                Neither case will be heard in court again until late March, and the task force deadline is early summer, so you're right, nothing is really going to come of any of this for a long time. Agreed that the postseason is up for grabs for anyone in the nation willing to put in the focus and effort to take it.
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Comment

Working...
                                X