Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with us?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
    Man this team has character. Ironic, I know.
    New "hockey culture"

Comment

• Re: Boston University 2011-2012 Part V: At least 6 more games, maybe 13... who's with

That was a huge huge win. With those two points, we're guaranteed no lower than the #3 seed which means we won't have to play one of the top 5 in the league in the quarters. Nice to see the team still fighting on the ice.

Comment

3 way tie for 4th in pwr. BC wins and drops in the pwr. I hate the pwr.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
          Wait till the night is over- lots of games are still in progress. No point in looking at it right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
            Wait till the night is over- lots of games are still in progress. No point in looking at it right now.
            Good point. I would be better off if I never looked at it at all! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Rover View Post
              What joke? Tell us JD, for the record, where did you graduate college from?

I am still waiting for Owlboy to answer this question.
              Fighting the good fight

Comment

Originally posted by Bumbles View Post
                Better yet, wait until the day of the Selection Show!! That's the only time it matters...

Comment

Originally posted by chickod View Post
                  Better yet, wait until the day of the Selection Show!! That's the only time it matters...
                  Indeed a much better answer than mine.

Comment

I noticed some talk back and forth about who might leave early and who might stay. People have their own opinions on certain players. But I didn't see anyone mention something I think certainly factors into the equation-- would if the kid wants to get out of the situation BU is currently going through? It's not exactly the most appealing at this point. And, who knows, it could get worse.

If a kid was on the fence, maybe he will be more inclined to leave. Not sure, just thought I'd add something I didn't see posted.

Comment

umass won and their rpi moved back above .500 which means bc added a 1-2-0 record vs umass to their tuc record.
                      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Boston22 View Post
                        I noticed some talk back and forth about who might leave early and who might stay. People have their own opinions on certain players. But I didn't see anyone mention something I think certainly factors into the equation-- would if the kid wants to get out of the situation BU is currently going through? It's not exactly the most appealing at this point. And, who knows, it could get worse.

If a kid was on the fence, maybe he will be more inclined to leave. Not sure, just thought I'd add something I didn't see posted.
                        I agree, but I think it's going to depend on how the team finishes, if they sweep NU, get to the garden, and have a good showing in the NCAAs then I think people might stick around.

If they flounder the rest of the way then it might be a different story.
                        Boston University: 2009 NCAA Champions

Comment

I would be better off if I never looked at it at all! Lol
                          that's true..............

Comment

Wow when was the last time spin control posted? Might be the only person on my ignore list. Has never posted anything about hockey, so I'm sure his latest entry didn't disappoint.

Boston22, I did bring up the possibility of nhl teams not wanting their players in this environment but I did not think of the players themselves wanting to get out.

Comment

Is there any way we can definitely avoid a match-up with NU in the first round? If we sweep them does that just make it more likely we'll face them? What first round match-up should we be rooting for? I think I'd prefer in order, PC, Umass, UNH, and NU. NU hates us and they will literally do anything to end our chances at the HE title. It seems that no match-ups will be decided until every last game is played.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrance View Post
                                Is there any way we can definitely avoid a match-up with NU in the first round? If we sweep them does that just make it more likely we'll face them? What first round match-up should we be rooting for? I think I'd prefer in order, PC, Umass, UNH, and NU. NU hates us and they will literally do anything to end our chances at the HE title. It seems that no match-ups will be decided until every last game is played.
                                I'm not scared of NU (though I reserve the right to reevaluate after this weekend). NU may or may not hate us but I don't think it makes a difference. UMass has fared pretty well against BU this year and that would be the match up I would be concerned about. PC? meh.

Comment

Working...
                                X