CC @ tUMD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CC @ tUMD

Hoping for more than a split in this series. CC seems to be having an up and down second half. They were playing hot hockey until they were swept by a BSU team that only scored one goal last weekend against UMTC.

I am hoping we can contain Rylan and Jaden and improve our penalty kill. I will be very happy with more than a split in this series.

CC will be a tough test for tUMD, they have the 9th best PP in the nation. Their goalie, Josh Thorimbert has the best save % and second best GAA. That will be a tough test for our offense. BUT, their PK is almost as mediocre as ours! (46th in the nation versus our 48th)
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Re: CC @ tUMD

Another conundrum for DU fans who generally prefer any team to beat the tiggies, BUT for DU to move into 2nd in the WCHA tUMD must lose and DU must win. That means rooting for the tiggies and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    GO DU !!!

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
      Another conundrum for DU fans who generally prefer any team to beat the tiggies, BUT for DU to move into 2nd in the WCHA tUMD must lose and DU must win. That means rooting for the tiggies and that leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
      Take 3rd and be happy!

Comment

Originally posted by AHABulldog View Post
        Take 3rd and be happy!
        With the way Wisconsin's playing, that may not be a bad idea.
        "In heaven there is no beer. NO BEER! That's why we drink it here. RIGHT HERE!"

Comment

Originally posted by vizoroo View Post
          Cheering for the exact opposite teams. Still same bad taste in my mouth.
          "My greatest achievement."
          Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by darker98 View Post
            Cheering for the exact opposite teams. Still same bad taste in my mouth.
            I'll be cheering for a CC sweep and a UND sweep. In the extremely unlikely event that happens, UND will be tied with CC for 3rd, just 1 point behind Duluth heading into the final weekend where Duluth plays @ SCSU, and we play vs. Mankato. North Dakota would win the tiebreaker with Duluth if the schools tied in the standings (conference wins).
            North Dakota
            National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

I'll be there cheering for CC.
              Originally posted by vizoroo
              Thought you had picked the avatar so we could id you. Guess he fooled me too.
              Originally posted by duper
              I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

I was well over the borderline. I figured I would meet you on your turf.
              Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.
              Originally posted by dggoddard
              Finally you made me laugh.

There may be hope for you yet.

Comment

Originally posted by ronmexico View Post
                I'll be there cheering for CC.
                First trip to Duluth? I'll be there on Saturday for senior night.
                tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                  I'll be cheering for a CC sweep and a UND sweep. In the extremely unlikely event that happens, UND will be tied with CC for 3rd, just 1 point behind Duluth heading into the final weekend where Duluth plays @ SCSU, and we play vs. Mankato. North Dakota would win the tiebreaker with Duluth if the schools tied in the standings (conference wins).
                  I had given up on catching Daloot. ****!!! I'm a bad fan.
                  "My greatest achievement."
                  Dirty on getting me suspended from USCHO.

I'm not an alcoholic! I'm an independent beer taster for Anheuser Busch.

Happy~Smelling like a warm turd sandwich since 11/15/07.

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                    First trip to Duluth? I'll be there on Saturday for senior night.
                    Yes, it's my first time.

I think some of the people I'm going with may have been before but I'm not certain. Any reccomendations on something to do during the day? We are coming in on Thursday.
                    I obviously missed it, but it sounds like some idiot from CC took trolling to a whole new, totally inappropriate level.

Every time you post like an *******, I want to quote the idiotic comment you made where you claim not to be a troll. You're such a dick.

Comment

Yes, it's my first time.

I think some of the people I'm going with may have been before but I'm not certain. Any reccomendations on something to do during the day? We are coming in on Thursday.
                      US Hockey Hall of Fame is an hour north in Eveleth. Gooseberry Falls State Park and Split Rock Light State Park (about 45 to 60 minutes NW on MN 61 up the North Shore) and Jay Cooke State Park (about 30 minutes SW of Duluth) are great local parks to check out. I'll think of more later.
                      tUMD Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                        US Hockey Hall of Fame is an hour north in Eveleth. Gooseberry Falls State Park and Split Rock Light State Park (about 45 to 60 minutes NW on MN 61 up the North Shore) and Jay Cooke State Park (about 30 minutes SW of Duluth) are great local parks to check out. I'll think of more later.
                        State parks? *yawn* Just the thing I'd want to do on my hockey road trip.

Comment

It seems that daloot students are as racist and homophobic as their players Stay classy tUMD

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                            It seems that daloot students are as racist and homophobic as their players Stay classy tUMD
                            Smallpox blankets???

Starting to question my decision to come to Duluth for the weekend... How do I know that some student doesn't work at the hotel? Will they stock my room with smallpox blankets?

Comment

Originally posted by willythekid View Post
                              Since when are our players racist and homophobic?
                              Originally posted by Tiggsy View Post
                              State parks? *yawn* Just the thing I'd want to do on my hockey road trip.
                              You must be more of a Duluth Family Sauna guy then.

Smallpox blankets???

Starting to question my decision to come to Duluth for the weekend... How do I know that some student doesn't work at the hotel? Will they stock my room with smallpox blankets?
                              Hopefully
                              tUMD Hockey

Comment

Working...
                              X